Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic Vent thread

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
[@Zincy](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5606807#post_5606807)
Well ya of course I ignore the view of that school dracula went to after reserch and him or being a vampire repercenting disease like umm transmitted through intamincy if you know what I mean or I can say where my story is going can re I percent vampires being cured but without dying but again I can just simplely ignore the idea of vampires repercenting dessease in general.

Also I don't want the whole baptism of blood the story to symbolize ||forced intamincy|| (i don't want to say the word)

But hopefully is just the author overthinking and thinking dramatically while writing when the whole thing could be seen first as dracula being a sort of dark prest or something and that was the main symbolisum.
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
[@Zincy](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5606807#post_5606807)
Well ya of course I ignore the view of that school dracula went to after reserch and him or being a vampire repercenting disease like umm transmitted through intamincy if you know what I mean or I can say where my story is going can re I percent vampires being cured but without dying but again I can just simplely ignore the idea of vampires repercenting dessease in general.

Also I don't want the whole baptism of blood the story to symbolize ||forced intamincy|| (i don't want to say the word)

But hopefully is just the author overthinking and thinking dramatically when the whole thing could be seen first as dracula being a sort of dark prest or something and that was the main symbolisum.
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100