Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #F6E5
@lonewolf
Actually, I’m hearing news reports that the helicopter was in the fog, which could’ve caused it to crash. If that’s what actually happened, then it’s still a win for the world, and for Israel, too.
Edit: Yeah, not sure how many people in Iran are going to get thrown in prison, never mind killed by the regime.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario
It’s Virginia part of the south.
I mostly lived out west, California. And the school system was mainly glazing over the facts after the Civil War, after Lincoln’s death. Which is a shame. That is what should be taught more.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s also the fact that the “supreme leader” is still kicking and is the actual authority in Iran.
Don’t get me wrong, I won’t weep for the shitstain, but his death won’t do all that much.
Background Pony #9C9C
RFK Jr. gets 3% of the vote, meaning Biden gets 51% of the vote, same as in 2020, but Trump only gets 43% of the vote, down from 46% in 2020.
Reaction?
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #9C9C
Depends where they get those votes, since the overall popular vote matters little when the choice is in the hands of the Electoral College.
As it is, according to 270towin.com, the vote hinges on six swing states, and not only Trump polls favorably in all but one of them (Wisconsin currently registers the slightest of leans towards Biden), he could win with Georgia and Pennsylvania alone (and the opposite for Biden isn’t true).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Polling is, weird right now.
I’ve been following political polling since I was 16, and this year has the highest variability I’ve ever seen in a presidential election.
Polls this far out normally differ from the final tallies by between 5-9 points. Already a fairly large variance. I’m betting that polls will definitely be towards the higher end of the variance this year.
That being said, there’s no guarantee which way that will break.
Biden could be right and that he’s more ahead than the polls show, or he could be extra wrong and be even further behind.
Right now, I’m not putting much stock in polling. I’m not even really going to check much until July, when the variance starts to even out.
Background Pony #DC9A
@Background Pony #DC9A
Just to be clear the point of this tweet was to show how Japan is a country of diverse political opinions. Not just conservative but can even be left winged too. It’s more to attack those on the right and left that want to stereotype Japan as some trad conservative paradise with no nuance.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
He haven’t gotten it yet but it’s unlikely the guy went to court with nothing for evidence, so I’ll say the arrest warrants are almost guaranteed
Biden immediately called the arrest warrants outrageous lul(remember when he was “outraged” when the IDF tripled tapped two American citizens? And now he’s back to personally glazing Israel) and Republicans want to personally assassinate the Prosecutor for DARING to question whether 30,000 dead civilians really is necessary for a war to be conducted
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide