New Lunar Republic

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
You kinda remind me how I behaved to close friends a year ago or so
I was like
“Good morning nya ^^. How are you?”
“Um… I don’t think I know, sorry, nyaoow”
“Oh, maybe I can help you, mrrrrp”
“Meoow… I like that so much, purrrrrr”
Yeah I was super cringe I know bully me all you want everyone ^^”
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@FliegerFaustToP47
nyuu that’s how I talk in plenty of places.. particularly more fuzzy locations.
Gonna sound probably weird but I do make the noises IRL too particularly when talking to Good friends, when im on Vrchat, or when im… ‘inebriated’ haha.
I think its from years and years of living with cats around me. I like to talk back to them and picked up feline habits from my Fluffy siblings.
I don’t even think about it being cringe or whatever.. just means im comfortable and being my normal SELF self XD
[which makes it feel Ironic that it took me so long to run across the furry community. Id been ‘nya’ing for years before running across them.]
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
large
Uhoh, somepony really fucked up.
Lightpoint almost never gets this level of angry, and now all that’s pumping in his blood in high octane anger and disgust.
large
And he even took off his glasses, that’s when you know he’s hit his limit, now it’s getting serious.
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

fury fills his eyes, as he turns… you see the poor victim of his fury, as the Screen cracks, battle transitions, and the boss music begins
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide