10th Anniversary Art Event

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Hi everyone!

As some of you may know already, today is the 10th anniversary of the premiere of MLP:FIM, 10 years of change for the cartoon we love.

What better way to celebrate than to show, with your artwork, the changes that these 10 years have had, be it on your life, your art style, the show characters or your OCs?

To enter, simply submit a picture that you created celebrating the anniversary, and use the tag mlp fim’s tenth anniversary. It can be just about anything, no minimum quality, character count, or anything – it just has to be related to MLP’s anniversary and relate to the prompt. Anyone who submits an image that they drew will get a 10th Anniversary badge in return!

Images unrelated to the prompt but related to the anniversary also qualify for the badge as long as they are posted before 15:00 PM Saturday, October 17th.

It doesn’t matter how good you can draw, or even if you’ve never drawn before! Just create some art!

Deadline is 21:00 PM Sunday, November 8th, GMT. Have fun and happy birthday MLP:FiM!

GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
See, I would like to start creating… but I’d really like to draw something digital, and I’m not sure where I’d start.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide