Viewing last 25 versions of post by Luna in topic 2018 DCC Artists Offering Help / People Needing Help Meet-up

Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Luna Best Pony~
Update: **Not taking any more requests!*

Oh hey a dedicated thread for help is nice.

As I already mentioned in the original thread, I am open to help others. Just PM me with references for your OC and general description of what you want to see (as long as it meets the rules of the event).

I already did an OC picture for someone else, so I might as well use it as an example of my work:

>>1588468s

I'll be using somewhat simplified version of my normal style with thicker lines and less effects. If you want me to draw your OC differently, just let me know, I am very open to suggestions!

I am also offering free YCH's for the event: "[Click Here to Learn More":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431077#post_3431077

)

Note: In an unlikely case that I get too flooded with requests, I may either put your request on hold or deny it until I have less requests ongoing. Don't be afraid to PM me in any case, I will most likely accept your request and in case I deny it, a detailed description as to why will be provided.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #2E85
Luna
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Luna Best Pony~
Update: *Not taking any more requests!*

As I already mentioned in the original thread, I am open to help others. Just PM me with references for your OC and general description of what you want to see (as long as it meets the rules of the event).
I already did an OC picture for someone else, so I might as well use it as an example of my work:
>>1588468s

I'll be using somewhat simplified version of my normal style with thicker lines and less effects. If you want me to draw your OC differently, just let me know, I am very open to suggestions!

I am also offering free YCH's for the event: "Click Here to Learn More":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431077#post_3431077

Note: In an unlikely case that I get too flooded with requests, I may either put your request on hold or deny it until I have less requests ongoing. Don't be afraid to PM me in any case, I will most likely accept your request and in case I deny it, a detailed description as to why will be provided.
No reason given
Edited by Luna
Luna
Woona - Derpi Supporter

Luna Best Pony~
>>1588468s

I am also offering free YCH's for the event: "Click Here to Learn More":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431077#post_3431077

No reason given
Edited by Luna
Luna
Woona - Derpi Supporter

Luna Best Pony~
>>1588468s

I'll be using somewhat simplified version of my normal style with thicker lines and less effects.

No reason given
Edited by Luna