Viewing last 25 versions of post by Bexar Bandito in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
if any of y'all are interested in coming up with a design for an oc but don't have the means/ability to draw one, i would absolutely recommend "[idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com.":](https://idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com/) it's 100% free and it helped me create a reference for my own oc, so if you want to see your vision realized this is a great place to do it. i don't think the artists there do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here to use for this project. basically you just submit an idea (having a visual reference handy really helps) and wait a few days (i think i waited about 5 or 6 days) for one of their artists to create something. check it out!
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito
Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
if any of y'all are interested in coming up with a design for an oc but don't have the means/ability to draw one, i would absolutely recommend "idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com.":https://idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com/ it's 100% free and it helped me create a reference for my own oc, so if you want to see your vision realized this is a great place to do it. i don't think the artists there do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here to use for this project. basically you just submit an idea and wait a few days (i think i waited about 5 or 6 days) for one of their artists to create something. check it out!
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito
Bexar Bandito
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I Sell Propane
if any of y'all are interested in coming up with a design for an oc but don't have the means/ability to draw one, i would absolutely recommend "idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com.":https://idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com/ it's 100% free and it helped me create a reference for my own oc, so if you want to see your vision realized this is a great place to do it. i don't think the artists here do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here to use for this project. basically you just submit an idea and wait a few days (i think i waited about 5 or 6 days) for one of their artists to create something. check it out!
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito