Viewing last 25 versions of post by Luna in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
I guess I could draw other people's OC's as long as I'm not being spammed with requests. I have a spare hour or two each day where I don't really have to do anything, so might as well draw some OC's for practice.

So yeah, count me in, I'd like to help.

Edit:

Offering free YCH's for the event: "[Click Here to Learn More":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431077#post_3431077)
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #1BA5
Luna
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
I guess I could draw a couple of other people's OC's as long as I'm not being spammed with requests. I have a spare hour or two each day where I don't really have to do anything, so might as well draw some OC's for practice.

Edit:
Offering free YCH's for the event: "Click Here to Learn More":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431077#post_3431077
No reason given
Edited by Luna
Luna
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
I guess I could draw a couple of other people's OC's as long as I'm not being spammed with requests. I have a spare hour or two each day where I don't really have to do anything, so might as well draw some OC's for practice.

Edit:
Offering free YCH's for the event: "Click Here to Learn More":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431077#post_3431077
No reason given
Edited by Luna
Luna
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
No reason given
Edited by Luna
Luna
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
No reason given
Edited by Luna