Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cirrus Light in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
**You can stick me on the helpers list*

This time I've got a break and hopefully won't be so preoccupied with Holiday stuff as I was last year.

Hmm... I think I got some nice ideas for my own picture...
~

%
plushception~

%

It may be unethical... buuut I think my right to do this for free is more important than others' right to be competitive with their prices xp

So no charge at all. Limited availability, though. I'll shoot to remember to come back and edit this post if I fill up.

Images will be unique and I'm a perfectionist so good quality. Or, at least as "good quality" as I normally draw :p

Example of my work:

>>1321982t

>>1442852s >>1498765s >>1560410s

Obviously no backgrounds on this one, and no complex shading/lighting. The one at top with my OC is what I entered for last year's, just so you know what my style looks like.

I wanna make something for someone so feel free to ask via PM, posting in the thread, using psionics to speak directly to my mind, or whatever your preferred mode of contact :p

Request #1: "~~[Fanfic Queen":](/profiles/Fanfic+Queen) "[[post]":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431271#post_3431271) + [PM]~~ - COMPLETED >>1617889

Request #2: -"~~[Jmygamers":](/profiles/Jmygamers) [PM]-~~ - COMPLETED BY SOMEONE ELSE >>1599330

Request #3: -"~~[Antique1899":](/profiles/Antique1899) [PM]-~~ - COMPLETED >>1614650

My own entry: COMPLETED >>1617845

"

[
ALL COMPLETE":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3498972#post_3498972)
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Sciencepone of Science!
*You can stick me on the helpers list*

This time I've got a break and hopefully won't be so preoccupied with Holiday stuff as I was last year.

~plushception~

It may be unethical... buuut I think my right to do this for free is more important than others' right to be competitive with their prices xp

So no charge at all. Limited availability, though. I'll shoot to remember to come back and edit this post if I fill up.

Images will be unique and I'm a perfectionist so good quality. Or, at least as "good quality" as I normally draw :p

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

Obviously no backgrounds on this one, and no complex shading/lighting. The one at top with my OC is what I entered for last year's, just so you know what my style looks like.

I wanna make something for someone so feel free to ask via PM, posting in the thread, using psionics to speak directly to my mind, or whatever your preferred mode of contact :p

Request #1: "Fanfic Queen":/profiles/Fanfic+Queen "[post]":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431271#post_3431271 + [PM] - MOSTLY COMPLETED >>1617202 (awaiting response on another step I'd forgotten)889
Request #2: -"Jmygamers":/profiles/Jmygamers [PM]- - COMPLETED BY SOMEONE ELSE >>1599330
Request #3: -"Antique1899":/profiles/Antique1899 [PM]- - COMPLETED >>1614650
My own entry: notCOMPLETED yet>>1617845

"ALL
stCOMPLETE":/arte/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3498972#post_3498972
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

Request #1: "Fanfic Queen":/profiles/Fanfic+Queen "[post]":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431271#post_3431271 + [PM] - MOSTLY COMPLETED >>1617202 (awaiting response on another step I'd forgotten)
Request #2: -"Jmygamers":/profiles/Jmygamers [PM]- - COMPLETED BY SOMEONE ELSE >>1599330
Request #3: -"Antique1899":/profiles/Antique1899 [PM]- - COMPLETED >>1614650
My own entry: not yet started
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

Request #1: "Fanfic Queen":https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Fanfic+Queen "[post]":https://derpibooru.org/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431271#post_3431271 + [PM]
Request #2: +"Jmygavamers":/profiles/Jmygablme+rs [PM]
Request #3: +ava"Antique1899":/profilable+s/Antique1899 [PM]
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

Request #1: "Fanfic Queen":https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Fanfic+Queen "[post]":https://derpibooru.org/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431271#post_3431271 [confirmed+ by [PM]
Request #2: +available+
Request #3: +available+
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

Request #1: +"Favnfic Queen" "[post]":https://derpibooru.org/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collabl/post/3431271#post_3431271 [confirme+d by PM]
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

Request #1: +available+
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

Example of my work:
>>1321982t

No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~

No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!

~plushception~
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light