Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"[@40kponyguy":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3458857#post_3458857
)  
Which is honestly something I can respect, even if it's not quite what I'm looking for in this situation.

I will promaise to try hit you up for a couple of commissions afterwards though, if for no other reason than to help you improve.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"@40kponyguy":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3458857#post_3458857
Which is honestly something I can respect, even if it's not quite what I'm looking for in this situation.

I may hit you up for a couple of commissions afterwards though, if for no other reason than to help you improve.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar