Viewing last 25 versions of post by DerpiSatCraft in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

DerpiSatCraft
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

"[@JoeyH3":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3430019#post_3430019
)  
Hi there,

I recently uploaded my OC

>>1607248

and forgot that she's unusually tall. About half a head taller than Celestia. Will this be taken into account, or does it matter?

Thanks
Reason: Wrong user reply
Edited by Background Pony #6B07
DerpiSatCraft
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"@kucJoeyH3":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3475300159#post_3475300159
Hi there,
>>1607248
and forgot that she's unusually tall. About half a head taller than Celestia. Will this be taken into account, or does it matter?
Thanks
Reason: Wrong user reply
Edited by DerpiSatCraft
DerpiSatCraft

"@kuco":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3475315#post_3475315
Hi there,
>>1607248
Thanks
No reason given
Edited by DerpiSatCraft