Viewing last 25 versions of post by Nightweaver20xx in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
"[@JoeyH3":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3491312#post_3491312
)  
I'm actually going to go ahead and step aside for this collaboration and not submit anything. I wasn't enthusiastic about my design and seeing that you're not, either, convinces me that I would just be disrupting the overall feel of the finished piece if I submitted my OC. I'll try to design something perhaps less original and more conforming to the show style next year. Thanks anyway.

Also please go ahead and delete my original post and the image out of my gallery.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #FE95
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
"@JoeyH3":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3491312#post_3491312
I'm actually going to go ahead and step aside for this collaboration and not submit anything. I wasn't enthusiastic about my design and seeing that you're not, either, convinces me that I would just be disrupting the overall feel of the finished piece if I submitted my OC. I'll try to design something perhaps less original and more conforming to the show style next year. Thanks anyway.

Also please go ahead and delete my original post and the image out of my gallery.
No reason given
Edited by Nightweaver20xx
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
"@JoeyH3":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3491312#post_3491312
No reason given
Edited by Nightweaver20xx