Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dusk Raven in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Dusk Raven
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Have Opinion, Will Write
"[@Creepa-Bot Inc.":](/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3507327#post_3507327
)  
I was just continuing the conversation, no need to give me that. :P
No reason given
Edited by Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Have Opinion, Will Write
"@Creepa-Bot Inc.":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3507327#post_3507327
I was just continuing the conversation. :P You have your vows, I have my inability to staneed alcohol to beginve wime that.
No reason given
Edited by Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven

Have Opinion, Will Write
"@Creepa-Bot Inc.":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3507327#post_3507327
I was just continuing the conversation. :P You have your vows, I have my inability to stand alcohol to begin with.
No reason given
Edited by Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven

Have Opinion, Will Write
I was just continuing the conversation. :P
No reason given
Edited by Dusk Raven