Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cirrus Light in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
"@JoeyH3":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3534264#post_3534264
Yay, this makes me happy. It's so awesome I got best pone badge! And best pet, to -boot- hoot :p
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #84F4
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Sciencepone of Science!
Yay, this makes me happy. It's so awesome I got best pone badge! And best pet, to -boot- hoot :p
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!
Yay, this makes me happy. It's so awesome I got best pone badge! And best pet, to boot :p
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light