2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
@HJSDGCE  
You can always ask someone to draw your OC for you, there are plenty of artists who are willing to help :)  
Unless you want to draw it yourself, which is very respectable.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Luna  
If I drew myself, it’d be like a joke pony or something and I’m not sure if that’s allowed.

Also, it’d be on paper so I’ll have to take a picture and then transfer it onto my computer.
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@HJSDGCE  
I could probably draw it for you, although I also have the issue of only having pencils and paper to draw, so it’ll have to be ‘cookie cut’ by someone else so it can be used.

Need to find someone that can help me with that.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
I’ll try and get something done for this.

He said after saying the exact same thing for the MLP 7th anniversary art event but then not doing anything for it.
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
@HJSDGCE  
Oh I used to draw stuff on paper and then do linework digitally until at some point I became too lazy to transfer photos to a computer and started sketching digitally… Laziness drives progress I guess XD

Also I am available if anyone wants me to draw their OC, just saying.
deactivated5e866ccc

I just want to quickly state that I am open to anyone that needs help getting their OC’s in to the collab. I’ll draw your pone free of charge; all you have to do is ask about it via PM.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@KarinaPopcorn  
The only rule is you cannot use the exact same image that you used last year, but it can be the same OC. A lot of people have only one OC, after all.

@Stellarator  
3D would be extremely difficult to incorporate. I may be able to allow cel-shaded it if looked 2D enough, but I’d have to see it to make a comment on if it’d be allowed or not. Sorry

@IJAB  
Yeah, I’m sorry man. Chitin is cute as fuck, but it’d make the image significantly more difficult to assemble with EqGs/Humans/Anthros due to the size differences and such.

@SuperSupermario24  
Of course! I’m expecting to see a lot of returning OCs, as there’s a lot of people who only have one character.

@Minidavi8  
It would really depend on the size and position. Flags and banners can be kinda obtrusive and block the space behind the character. Do you have an example or very rough sketch of approximately what you had in mind?

@Liggliluff  
Both are very cute! I like the left one more though!
phat_guy
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Funge-98 is Magic
This time of year already? Damn, it hasn’t even been my birthday yet and I still feel old(er)…

I apologize in advance for what I will (eventually) submit for this: a group of (hopefully) 7 ponies/near-ponies. Got some friends on a discord and I felt it would be cool to have us all grouped together in the collab. Plus one of them just left for at least a month, so it’ll probably be a cool “welcome back” gift. I apologize because I can tell that fitting a large group into an even larger amalgamation of equines is going to be tough.

Also, no promises, but if I finish early (and I’m not burnt out on drawing by that point), I might be able to do a couple of peoples’ OCs for them.
Yoshimon1
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
So last year I had no time and no OC to participate.  
And this year… I have time, but still no OC.  
Dammit! You’d think I’d manage to come up with at least one single original silly horse after 7 years…
Yoshimon1
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@LightningBolt  
Eh, it’s fine, I want to keep trying on my own for a bit. There’s still plenty of time until the deadline. Maybe I can finally come up with something if I actually try instead of immediately going “I don’t have any idea, but I don’t need an OC right now anyway”…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide