2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Exhumed Legume
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
@gexon_pane  
Happy New Year, then!  
Six hours to go over here.

@LightningBolt  
… I am chill. Which part of pedant eluded you? :P  
Also, me “seeing it a million times” or whatever was never a point to begin with, and I can’t even begin to imagine where you might’ve got that impression. May I suggest reading the other person’s post before replying, in the future? ;)
gexon_pane
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

私は一度住んでいた
@Dark  
I think that happens because we live on the exact opposite sides of the Greenwich Meridian. Every new day begins in the Pacific Ocean and goes west, starting with Asia, and then through Europe to the America. Same thing with years.

@Exhumed Legume  
Everything is nice. 😏
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide