2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Frown Factory
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Vectors & Reactions
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Well, steroids are bad, mmkay? But they’re also used to treat certain illnesses / conditions.

medicinenet.com
Steroids are used as the main treatment for certain inflammatory conditions, such as systemic vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels) and myositis (inflammation of muscle). They may also be used selectively to treat inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Sjögren’s syndrome, or gout.

Another site also said something about them being used to treat asthma, autoimmune diseases and some kinds of cancer.

So, like with most drugs, whether they’re good or bad for you depends on how much and for what reason you use them. I’m no doctor though, so take my ramblings with a grain of sodium chloride .
Моцна п'яны
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Беларускі Поні
Drugs are like hammers. They have a specific shape, and purpose. Some are safer than others (rubber mallet), but they can all be used to hurt yourself and others.

Best quote of this thread
gexon_pane
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

私は一度住んでいた
Simple image with my OC which I’ve made in five or six hours for the collab got the rating twice as high as the following image of it which is way more detailed and which took me four days to draw it. 🤔  
Then what is the reason to work hard.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@gexon_pane  
Some of us are liking everything for the collaboration, so it will get a little extra boost from that.

It’s like being in an Art Crawl - all of a sudden the stuff no one wanted has value and sells until you’re out of them. But if you try to sell those any other day of the year no one wants it.

So - work hard because that “I didn’t put any effort into it” stuff will also improve, and will sell even BETTER at the next art crawl.

Or, you know, because it’s fun.
Dusk Raven
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Have Opinion, Will Write
@Frown Factory
Yea, I’ve made a vow for myself to never do drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol. You don’t need to tell me that they’re bad.

While most of the people at the brony New Year’s part I was at toasted with wine, I and a couple others had sparkling apple juice instead. I despise the taste of alcohol, and I have no real desire to try and get used to it. Similarly, I can’t stand smoke, so even certain milder ones, and tobacco, are a big no-no for me. I’m generally pretty safe from drug usage from my own distaste alone.

Mind you, I don’t like the thought of most drugs anyway - being under any kind of mental influence scares me.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alcohol is like one of the worst though. It builds up ammonia and formic acid, it disrupts your inhibitions to dose manage, and it acts like a non polar water molocule getting into any cell and making the cell wobble and malfunction.

Something that makes you stupid isn’t a good idea, but a low dose acts like a psycho stimulant (because your bodys responce over powers the slight wobble) while a high dose is a hypnotic sedative (your brainstem panics from the drop in oxygen and starts flowing with GABA so you’ll safely sleep it off)
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
So there was anothet site I posted in. It was a forum where I said people can post lottle ideas they had. A few days ago someone brought up something that reminded me a lot of the collab here. I brought something up in it, another person did, and now I think the site Might actually have something like here. Right now they have a sign up sheet and I’m gonna try to get as involved as I can in helping set it up. I did warn them that if there are a lot of entries, someone with a computer with good RAM should put it together. I didn’t expect this to happen, but goddamn I feel like I’m helped influence someone.
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Well… I’m not gonna bring it up since a lot of users from there have dealt with some shit from some members on here simply because of what they like I so “weird” to others, that they pull some rude shit on them. It’s much smaller than Derpibooru’s community, but they are some of the nicest people you can ever meet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide