2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@SuperSupermario24  
So? 666 is just a number. As a matter of fact, the devil never originally had a “number”. That is another instance of the church adding and removing verses and such from the Bible just to instill fear into the religious people.

The church isn’t good. No matter how nice that pastor is, the church is the infection.

I’m not saying I hate Christianity! I myself am a Christian. But church doesn’t do a damn thing for anyone. Except make them superstitious about an “end of the world” that’s never going to happen.
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
Wonder how big the collab will be this year? Last one was 50mb before being compressed to what it is today.@CyanLightning  
So this is a birthday thread now?
Okay. I’m 20, born at April 2nd 1997.

11/07/90 - thats July because I’m British and we put our days first rather than months.
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
Everyone is doing it, so… I born at March 6th of 2000, and currently I’m 17

horrible month to be born in the Southern Hemisphere, I hate the summer of my city
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide