2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
Whoops, forgot to resize it to about 800 tall before uploading it. Is that something you’re supposed to do, or just submit it with the undestanding that it’s going to be shrunk down to match the scale?  

Also! I’d be willing to help others but I really can’t afford to do them for free outside of maybe some of my friends. I’d be willing to do them for hella cheap, though, even less than my normal commission price; say, $2.50? I’d suggest art trades but if you’re an artist you can just… like… draw your own. :U
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
You know, I never got into the last one because I didn’t necessarily have an OC to use in it. And well, now I have two, or three depending on what I need. So I have the opportunity to get in on this without racking my head to make a character up out of thin air to represent me and then throw away.

So here I come.
Toyminator900
Total knockout - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Sitе Mexican
@Sumi _mlp 1213  
I think Minus’ got to covered.

This is what he said.  
For anyone who wants to draw their own image, but is worried about it being done on paper and looking off, I hate the idea of you being put off. To actually go out and do your own drawing when you have all these easier options of having other people do all the work for you, is something to be proud of! So anyone who’s doing a traditional drawing, if you want a vector version of your art to be made, I’ll do it for you free. Because you deserve it! Don’t let limitations discourage you. I will be more than happy to help anyone that puts in the effort.
Oh yeah, I’ll be joining this too myself. And I hope to bring a lot of friend along with me this time. It feels like it’s been no time at all, and yet so much has changed since last year.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Sumi _mlp 1213  
Traditional arts are an exception to that rule. I can edit out the white background for those if necessary.

I just won’t have time to edit it out of digital images, so digital ones need a transparent bg
Cinderfall
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Artist -

Cutie
I’d be happy to help with art as well. I can make stuff transparent or just do pieces (vector or digital paint) for people. Feel free to add my name to the artist list if that’s a still a thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide