2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Keith Mowz  
>I’d suggest art trades but if you’re an artist you can just… like… draw your own. :U

Unless they’re an artist of a different medium. Like if they deal in 3D (only 3D that can pass off as 2D is allowed) or music.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Barhandar  
Well I do also create music and pony vector art and to be honest creating music is significantly harder and longer to make. For me it only need 1-3 hours work time for single vector while 3-4 minutes music need 12-22 hours work time, though not saying you shouldn’t trade music with vector art, but in my opinion it just like trading a gold with silver.
Marcus Todjel
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Now, working in webs
I volunteer, too. This (europe’s) night I will summit the example image of how I can draw Show like ocs.  
Also, I am more than happy to digitalize and adapt every traditional picture, that way I can get more practice doing this stuff :^P.

Only one ask, How many ponies can appear “together”? I mean, some friends and I want to make our ocs together, around 4-5, all looking to camera and all, but because you don’t specify in the rules exactly, I have my doubts about this :^P

See you Later, I need to start with a lot of work
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Barhandar  
that’s actually a good idea. One can be skilled with vector software, like another can be better with digital painting/drawing, there’s not like, one artist can draw anything, everyone has one or two thing they’re good at, but if they can collaborate with another one, why not? that’s the point of this project.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Barhandar  
Art trades sound like they could be a fun idea! As for 3D that looks like 2D, I said I’d have to see an example to make a decision.

@Marcus Todjel  
I’ll add you to the list. And right now, there isn’t really any limit or anything, as long as they fit together well.

@Alpha Tea  
That looks awesome! If you want to submit characters from that, it should be ok.

@Crystalis  
Awww, why?

@Liggliluff  
The rules say you cannot use the same submission you used for the 2017 Derpibooru Collab.
Background Pony #187A
Hey fellas! I think I’ll try to do a vector for an OC or two depending on my free time for ya if you need it so hit me up with a private message!

Due to limited time, I’ll do them based on show traces so make sure to provide a reference, full body if possible from the show alongside your OC info and I’ll let you know how feasible it is. :D

Also please don’t add me to the list of volunteers since I don’t know how much I’ll be available to do this and I don’t wanna give people false hope. =P
Pirill
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Hey fellas! I think I’ll try to do a vector for an OC or two depending on my free time for ya if you need it so hit me up with a private message!
Due to limited time, I’ll do them based on show traces so make sure to provide a reference, full body if possible from the show alongside your OC info and I’ll let you know how feasible it is. :D
Also please don’t add me to the list of volunteers since I don’t know how much I’ll be available to do this and I don’t wanna give people false hope. =P

Of course I wasn’t logged in… >_>
Cyan Lightning
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Toyminator900  
I am sure, all he/she need is just registered on this site. Alot of people have been requested me art of their oc. though now I will ask them if they still want it all they have to do is just register here and say to them that the art as being part of this collab and that’s just draw them.
Liggliluff
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The rules say you cannot use the same submission you used for the 2017 Derpibooru Collab.

True; it wasn’t part of the rules. I should have read the guidelines too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide