2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Background Pony #9FE4
It says no “adult dragons”, but what about OCs that are “normal” sized. Like say the size of Celestia? Or dragon OCs not allowed at all?

Just the wording is a bit confusing, since it mentions no “adult dragons” I assume it means no “giant dragons” but normal sized dragon OCs is allowed?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@SeraphimDawn
Hmm, do you have an image?

I would like to exclude those shoes he’s wearing. Just give him bare hooves. Give him slender stallion muzzle and eyes like the one this stallion has .

And Curved horn, like the unicorn stallion in Mistmane’s village. Turquoise >>1520166

I made a new cutie mark for him  
full  
Sorry if this is too much to ask. Than thanks anyways.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@SeraphimDawn  
I might have a slight bit of trouble recreating the cutie mark, but I can get a sketch down of the character and start vectoring hopefully by Sunday or Monday.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Ooooh forgot about this. I was thinking I need to start making a new vector of my ponysona, but remembered I already made (and uploaded) one earlier this year that would work perfectly:  

I’ll do some mods to it (remove the “EIA agent” accessories and change the mane) and upload a new version.

Funny thing is I just realized the suit looks just like the one I wore as part of my Changeling Spy cosplay at CanterlotKC, incl. the dark blue tie).
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

why not? it was a fun collab the last time, so i feel in the mood to join. if anyone needs their OC made in the style feel free to contact me!
Xormak
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Oh sweet! Missed last year’s but not this time!

Also, you can add me as a volunteer artist :)

no strict limit on “slots” and ready to take on any species.

EDIT:  
Example drawings.  
full
JustGoAway
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Responsible Disclosure - Hidden vote counts being revealed when voting

It's just pictures.
@Fanfic Queen  
Hey, terribly sorry, I missed this question since I wasn’t subscribed to the topic.

I currently have already acquired all requests I am willing to take right now, so unfortunately you’ll have to ask someone else. Sorry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide