2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

gexon_pane
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

私は一度住んでいた
My older sister left me a Mega Drive, which is still lying somewhere. 🤔 But it don’t have a power adaptor and any cartridges with it, sadly.  
Howbeit, I already am used to play on PC (although have nothing against consoles).
Chaotic Mind
"I solemnly swear I am truly insane." - Derpi Supporter
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Crazy Pone
@Dark  
This reasoning is why I like to be “that guy”. I’m the dude who is being an obnoxious fuck at the party. I’m the guy who will run across the yard nude if dared. I’m the guy who has a smart-ass reply for everything. I’m the guy you want to punch for being annoying but can’t as you are laughing at my last quip.

I’m “that guy”. I take pride in it. I said “fuck it” 15 years ago and never stopped.

I have this name for a reason yo.
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
@Chaotic Mind

I find there’s a time and a place, I may wear a pony t-shirt when going to the office, or even bring a one handed axe with me there, but I try to not be annoying, mostly because I don’t like annoying, over the top people myself (in your description, I may as well want to punch you xD but rather than that I may only tell you to zog off).

Despite of how I look like, I like to actually party soft.

@Binkyt11

That actually looks cool and I find the time and pacing of the image quite on spot for an avatar/banner
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
It’s funny hahaha, my horse, which is normally taller than most ponies ended up looking smaller because of my style, I find it amusing
Chaotic Mind
"I solemnly swear I am truly insane." - Derpi Supporter
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

Crazy Pone
The badges for this project have not been created yet. Have patience. Let poor Joey have a break. He had a grueling holiday season and then slaved away at this image. Let the poor man have a break for a few days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide