2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@TexasUberAlles  
VHS?

I still remember my parents getting the old top-loading VHS player. It was…. rather large.

When we started high school, our form (class), was asked to bring a copy of our favourite song in. Part of our music class, and it was actually just to prove the point that tastes vary.  
Thing is, we HAD to bring them in on tape cassette or vinyl, because CDs were relatively new and the school didn’t have a CD player yet.

@Chaotic Mind  
Time to play “Where’s Waldo” to find my entry again!
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
I miss using VHS boxes to build stuff and use like large dominoes. Never took the videos out of them, but I surprisingly never damaged or broke any videos when the buildings fell.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Keith Mowz  
“kids stopped being allowed to do things like go exploring in the woods by themselves and stuff”

those same parents bitch about how all kids want to do ‘these days’ is play on their phones. funny how things worked out, innit?
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
@DanielTepesKraus  
It helped that was also back when kids were bored as fuck with nothing else to do but get into adventures (which infrequently resulted in injuring ourselves in stupid ways.)

@zippysqrl  
I had a magnifying glass and would build small fires out of individual leaves and twigs on top of a concrete slab that I think was originally the base of a statue, just because I enjoyed the smell of burning wood. I also remember chasing a wild rabbit around for a good fifteen minutes just ‘cuz. Oh, and me and a bunch of friends would occasionally raid the dumpster for corrosive stuff. Mixing up old batteries and whatnot in a detergent jug to pour on a set of natural rock slabs we’d hang out around to try and eat a hole into them.

Fortunately, around this time we started getting things like Pokemon and had actual stuff to do instead of being tiny destructive monsters.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Keith Mowz  
i very sincerely believe the opposite. i’ve done both, and let me tell you i’d take a summer of adventure with a couple of friends in the woods over a video game any day any time. hell, i’d still be down to do it if said friends were still with us.

*edit: i’ve been informed that sounded as if i was jokingly implying they died on one of those adventures. no that is not the case, fun times were had by all, they passed on much later in life.
ManDash17
Artist -

MD17 Vector
@Joey  
No. I.. I totally forgot to tell DV. I have a lot request from other fandom and busy with my family.  
Sorry. But i end my drawing/vector. I have a lot pressure for now. Goodbye.
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@ManDash17  
Hey… If 2019 is hopeful enough, and Joey’s ran is able to take another beating, I think there might be a round 3. So I wouldn’t hold out just yet.
gexon_pane
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Bronze Bit -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

私は一度住んでいた
Maybe if Joey won’t be able to make another image next year, somepony other will take it? These collabs look like a very good and warm tradition to have.
ManDash17
Artist -

MD17 Vector
@Binkyt11  
Thank you but it’s too late for me.  
I already end my drawing and vector. I still active in this fandom. Now i became former digital artist.  
I wish i can back to draw and make vector. Now i have a problem in my life.  
Anyways, great art Blinkyt11. thumb up  
Bye.
gexon_pane
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Bronze Bit -
Artist -

私は一度住んでいた
@ManDash17  
…wait, what’s the reason to call you the worst? I can understand that you have problems in your life, but nopony can be called as the one worse than all the others. Trust me in that.
Nimbus
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Artist -

Alright, I realize the answer is probably no, but it can’t hurt to ask. Are there any plans to update the image with any potential last-minute fixes and/or additions? A friend of mine has been busy and didn’t have a chance to get on derpi and see the announcement header, and in turn, missed out for a second year.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Nimbus  
Only if there was an extremely good reason why he missed the deadline. The submissions window was open for six weeks with a notice at the top of the site the entire time (plus I shilled this hard on Discord and Tumblr), and it takes me a decent chunk of time to edit the file and re-export and re-upload it, so I’m only updating the file in case of hospitalization or military service or stuff like that.
succubisamus
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab

Poopy Butthole Expert
@Nimbus  
As they say, you snooze, you lose. Or first arrive, first served. There was PLENTY of time for your friend to draw an OC or to ask one of us for one, for free. A last-minute submission would be unfair for those who had a good reason to be absent, and unfair to joey as well, because is A LOT of work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide