2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
@I-MLP2020

You’ve been told several times that you need to actually do something that grants a badge to get one. You can’t just ask for a badge and be given one when you’ve not met any of the criteria for earning them. And no, this isn’t unfair treatment against you. Many other people on the site don’t have badges either, and that’s because they too have not met any of the badge criteria.

Please, stop begging for a badge and instead actually do something that warrants granting you one.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@I-MLP2020 & @I-MLP2020

What @Terton said is correct, but just so that you hear it from someone who actually represents the site:

You are welcome to apply for any badge for which you think you might qualify for. Here is the list of badges that are available, and the criteria for earning it. At this time, you do not qualify for any badge, and it doesn’t appear you are doing anything that would cause you to become eligible for any badge in the future.

So, my previous answers to you remain unchanged. And if you keep demanding badges in here, we’re going to have to escalate our response.

If you think that people should be able to just get badges, without criteria or with different criteria than we have implemented, then make a new thread and propose how that would work, how the badges would be created, how the badges would be awarded, etc. And if you are a developer or would like to become a developer, you can join the developer community and create the tools necessary to achieve your proposal.

But right now we don’t have any badges that you qualify for. And there is no plan to make a badge that you might qualify for. So please either accept our previous answers to your question, or create an alternative solution. Because you’re beginning to be a little annoying. Badges are things that we want people to feel good about having earned, not bad about because some people who feel they should also have badges (although they haven’t done anything to earn them) continually badger people about getting a badge because they think they should also have one even though they haven’t done anything to earn it.

PS: Please reply to my reply to your earlier PM to me. I’m still waiting.
Ponyfan228
Artist -

@Derpy Whooves  
All of these rules are too complicated for me.

And I’m not annoying, I also have a right to say something.  
I also have the right to get what I am entitled to.

Ps:  
But I don’t know if that should make sense. You certainly think that I don’t understand how it goes on Derpibooru anyway.
Terton
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@Derpy Whooves

Demanding does not equal entitlement. You’re only entitled to badges you have actually made an effort to earn, which in your case so far is zero.
Blossomforth
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flexible - Bendy Pony

The Flexible One

The only thing you’re entitled to is a ban for having such a shit attitude. If you want one, I’ll be happy to give you one.

You don’t qualify for any badges, so you’re not getting any. Simple as that.
Ponyvideomaker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Videomaker with da booty
@I-MLP2020

Dude…you are not only asking for a badge in which you didn’t even participated for an event that ended literally months ago but you are also going against MODERATOR orders to stop the behaviour. Literally you are being entitled…

I’m aware this comment will be removed from here (I honestly don’t blame the mods)…but I think I need to speak up my mind on how immature you are acting _
Ponyfan228
Artist -

@Ponyvideomaker  
Okay but I also don’t sit around lazily and don’t do anything. I also have pure stress in real life.

In any case, I have my own OC and when the next collab takes place I want to have my OC in this Collab Winter 2020
Terton
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@I-MLP2020

Yet you won’t lift a finger to actually EARN one like everyone else on site has. You just demand to be given badges by the staff and then have the gall to go on to DeviantArt to call them assholes when they don’t give you what you want? Why should they give someone like that any sort of reward?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab