2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
full
Generally, all characters in the image will be standing/sitting on the ground. However, we typically have a few flying OCs in the air to “fill the space” above the main group. Since flying characters are a more prominent in the image, they will be subject to some quality control and thus have to be pre-approved.
If you would like to have your OC flying in the 2020 Community Collab, please fill out this form no later than 23:59UTC on Wednesday, December 4th. Decisions will be made by Friday, December 6th.
runner2
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Libertatem Noctibus
@Joey

Oh? I feel like that would be kind of odd to ask someone to draw my OC and then give them further directions on how to draw it if they are doing it for free. Last year I asked someone to draw my OC and they did just that… I never expected to have much input on it since it’s free art and they probably had several others or their own to make as well.

I also don’t want to request a flying post and then end up being turned down on a flying spot later as well.

In my flying request form I did put in place of the artist who would be drawing her that I was wondering if any mods were available to draw her flying and be willing to pay a bit given her fairly complex style.

If you have any suggestions or solutions to it that would be nice. :)
Bigshot232
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@Shimmering Spectacle  
A reference sheet is fine, but it needs to be transparent (PNG or SVG format) and only feature your character. People on the site can edit the image to full fill the criteria if you are unable to do it yourself
Bigshot232
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@Shimmering Spectacle  
You know, if you wanted to have a newer version of your character drawn, this sheet would come in mighty handy.

full
One of the great things about this community is that there is always someone willing to help! If you need help drawing your OC (or even designing one) to participate in the collab, simply post in this thread.
Likewise, if you’re an artist who would like to help someone who can’t draw, just keep an eye on that thread for requests, or even feel free to make a post advertising that you’re willing to help!
“Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (The “Draw my OC thread)

If you wanted show accurate, might I suggest Lightningbolt :>
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
I just realized something. Would this be too obstructive for an entry?  
full

If it is, I’ll try my best ti shrink the axe.
Bigshot232
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
full
These rules have changed a bit from previous years, so please be sure to read through them thoroughly.
  1. Images of a pony sitting or standing on all fours should be a minimum of 800px in height, head-to-hoof. 1200px is preferred. Images of ponies standing on their hind legs or in an unusual pose should be proportional.

The rules say yes ;>
Bigshot232
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@icey wicey 1517  
Collabs are fine, just make sure all noted artists are tagged so badges are given out to all users involved.

As for non artists who have characters in the collab, please note their usernames (if they have them) in the description to help mods with badges.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wonder which of my OCs I could use… Due to my lack of artistic skill the only one I really have a final design for is Sassy Lost and she’s probably too big…
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@icey wicey 1517  
Of course. For the record regarding this character: >>1625305 has her most recent published design in the lower right (the same image is also present in >>2174135), but only partially. I never released her cutie mark or even came up with a final design for it, but it’s a broken pony skull (She’s a raider). Yes, she has heterochromia. Also, she’s a pegasus. Tail is spiky like the mane.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab