2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Pirill
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Hey, it’s that time of the year again! Hope everyone gets a chance to participate and I might join in and draw some of people’s OCs like in the previous years after I got my main stuff finished.

I do have a question this time however. I have two OCs and two group collabs I’d like them be a part of. Is it possible to have one OC in each group submission even if the two aren’t next to each other / in two separate images?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@runner2  
It may be better to just put your OC in the main group then, to be honest. Like I said, every request to have an OC flying in the collab is going to be manually reviewed, and if I can’t get a good idea what it’ll look like, I wouldn’t be able to approve it. Sorry :/

@Prince Areo  
Yes

@Binkyt11  
I’m fine with the axe. In fact, stuff like that where there’s some accessory to the side but lower than the character’s head is useful sometimes for gap-filling or creating a gap for a row above.

@Wiimeiser  
I typically scale OCs to fit. I don’t keep notes of “this OC is uncharacteristically tall” or that.

@Pirill  
Yeah, that is completely fine. Thanks for checking!

@Penguinbrony24  
@JamesCider  
Please ask in the other thread.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Aaaaaaaaaaawwww yeeeeaaah, collab time, baby!! :D

Luckily for me, I already know what I’m gonna draw for my OC and my best friend’s OC, but since my art skills still aren’t that great, I’m gonna have someone else redraw it for me again.
Sprite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

That One Shitty Artist
@Joey  
I know that the submission guidelines says no more than two ponies in an image, but would it be possible to make an exception for a third? (All three in the same image. I have a compact idea for it.) A friend’s birthday is coming up and I wanted to surprise them by adding them into our submission for the collab.
Sprite
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

That One Shitty Artist
@Joey  
11) If you own multiple OCs, you may submit up to two of them, but they have to be together in a single image file. Please do not submit more than two OCs, or two separate images of “solo” OCs. This rule applies to who owns the OC, not necessary who drew it.  
This rule. Leads me to believe that an image should be kept to two OCs only (even though the group would be three different people’s OCs all in one image.)
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@Sprite  
I dunno, the way I read it says to me you can only have 2 of your own made / personally owned OCs. It doesnt apply to drawings of say 6 ocs, each with there own individual owner.

Perhaps the rule could be made clearer if needed, but like joey showed you, a drawing/ collab can have any number of characters featured. They just need to belong to others and not all yours.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@YourPalWaver  
I don’t have any solid guidelines to offer. I usually just rank the submissions based on what I feel would look best, and approve as many as necessary until I have enough. Generally though, what I look for:

Art style - clean, smoothly lined, not too overly detailed, show accurate proportions

OC Design - easy and pleasant on the eyes, color and design doesn’t stand out heavily, believable canon-esque appearance

Basically, I try to arrange the entire collab so that no one character stands out too much (Unless otherwise desired). Since flying OCs are much more visible, I want them to not be overly stand-out-ish beyond that. The more the OC/art style draws attention to itself, the less likely it’ll be to get a yes.

That’s not to say that the criteria is overly harsh. It’s all about balance. You can also look at the previous collabs to get an idea of what I accept.
Mercurial64
Stellar Flare - For Patreon supporters
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Ms. Pommel - Derpi Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Drawing horse butts
I wonder if it’s gonna be even bigger than the last year. Statistically, it should be. But since G4 has ended, I’m not sure anymore.

So I have got a question. If I am drawing a group picture, can it consist of 5-10 ponies? A really large one. What would be the limit?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab