2020 Derpibooru Community Collab

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Calebtyink  
Gender does not really matter on the internet, but I’m not a female.

@Wiimeiser  
Theoretically, I believe an x86-64 CPU can support up to 8TB of RAM. Though that much RAM in a single system is extremely rare. A single unit machine that has 8TB of RAM would likely be some special-purpose piece of equipment, as often it’d be much better to spread out across multiple hardware nodes long before that point.

I’ve personally worked on systems that had up to 256GB of RAM (with dual CPUs), and I’ve seen servers that had 1TB of RAM in them (usually with 4CPUs). Though usually when it comes to systems with that much RAM, you’re talking about higher end servers that are designed to handle heavy virtualization / database / analysis workloads. It’s very uncommon to see personal computers/workstations with more than about 32GB RAM.

That’s all for a single machine too. when you’re talking about clusters, there’s practically no limit. I’ve worked on virtualization clusters that had 2TB RAM spread out across all the nodes (eight nodes with 256GB each)
Exhumed Legume
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
@CrystalightRocket  
@saby  
@Ciaran  
@T72B  
My noobish quick and easy, only-really-works-with-black/gray-outlines, method is:

Open the image in Paint.net,  
Duplicate the base image into a new layer,  
Convert duplicate layer to grayscale (not always necessary), adjust brightness/contrast if needed,  
Close any gaps in the outline (I find Curve the most convenient tool for this),  
Select the background with the “magic wand” color select tool, adjusting tolerance as needed, invert selection,  
Paint the newly-selected silhouette black (paint bucket @ 100% tolerance),  
“Magic wand” the silhouette @ 0% tolerance, invert, delete, select and invert again, change to base image layer, delete (the background removal itself is done at this point, the rest is prettying it up),  
Apply Gaussian Blur (radius 2-10, usually 5) to silhouette layer (smooths and softens the outline)

Unless the outline looks good as it is, “magic wand” the silhouette again, adjust tolerance until the selection edge is on the outline, leaving all the unwanted little smudges and whatnot outside,  
Change to image layer again, invert selection, delete,  
Repeat edge cleaning if necessary until satisfied,  
If the edge of the silhouette goes too far outside the outline, do “magic wand”-invert-delete again to get rid of the blurred edge, deselect and blur again, repeat unless/until it looks okay,

Adjust the brightness/contrast of the silhouette if pure black clashes with the outline,  
Move the base image layer to the top of the list if you haven’t already,  
Merge layers and save as .png
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@T72B  
Boast Busters!

@Joey  
That’s a lot of RAM, more RAM than Aries.

@Exhumed Legume  
Unless I’m following incorrectly, that would delete everything that’s not the background. But I seem to have gotten lost somewhere on the way…
Exhumed Legume
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
@Wiimeiser  
You probably missed a selection inversion at some point.  
Probably because I (twice) just used “invert” instead of “invert selection” at
“Magic wand” the silhouette @ 0% tolerance, invert, delete, select and invert again, change to base image layer, delete
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Joey
…How much RAM can a computer even have?

Theoretically, 64 bit machine, can support up to 16 Exabyte of ram (16 billion of gigabyte ram), Though on practice there a lot of additional limitation, like the operating system, Windows 10 64 bit home edition 128 gigabyte of ram, while Windows 10 64 bit pro edition 4 terabyte, and the Enterprise edition can support 6 terabyte. Another limiting factor is CPU design itself, my i7 5500u can only support 16 Gigabyte of ram, while Xeon E7-8890 V4 can support 3 terabyte
Amity-Hsu
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

Dead account :pppp
Never thought I was gonna have a Late Submission…

Hello,Rainbow Eevee

I deviantart watching your art, It’s very cute

I miss sprglitemplight lifejacket days as paw patrol on beach enjoy art

Please~

My oc is Taiwan alicorn~
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
The late submissions window has now closed, and the submissions have been downloaded from the site.

Any further submissions must be reported in this thread, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. There is no guaranty that they may be accepted, but having a valid reason as to why they were so late would definitely help.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Move to 2021 https://derpibooru.org/forums/art/topics/2021-derpibooru-community-collab