2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@The Smiling Pony  
I feel like the random one is much more of a “Where Is Waldo” hunt, which I like, and it looks a lot more like a party. The earlier ones periodically had a “Star Fleet Graduation Class” look … the new ones look more like a drone shot of a giant beach party ^__^
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ciaran

It does have the nice side effect of forcing people to actually look at and through the collage. If it you’re skimming over and the masses are just visual white noise, it’s still means more people are seeing the various OCs than if they know where to look.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Here is an update to the last pic i sent, made a report to have it merged into the new one

Got it

@Princess Celestia  
They’re generally grouped by color but not necessarily

I stopped doing that. It took way too long because I basically had to go pony-by-pony, scrolling through every submission looking for the next one to place that matched in color and also fit in the spot available.

Now the front two rows are deliberately hand-picked, but after that I just grab 25-40 random submissions and put them into a small pile.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
It does have the nice side effect of forcing people to actually look at and through the collage. If it you’re skimming over and the masses are just visual white noise, it’s still means more people are seeing the various OCs than if they know where to look.

Yeah, the random placement looks a lot nicer in my opinion. It’s also a lot faster and easy to do it that way.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  

You gotta ask in the thread, not my PMs, please
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The extended deadline is now passed….. by like twelve hours….. I overslept a little…… Thank you everyone for all your submissions! I’m gonna start assembling the image, and should hopefully have it completed a lot faster than last year.
At this point, I can still take very late submissions, but I am no longer watching the tag — if you still want to submit something, you must post your submission here (meaning in this thread, not Discord, not my DMs, not Twitter, etc) and I can still get it added. If you’ve not submitted your image yet and you don’t post it here, it won’t be included.
posted 4 days ago

According to the last paragraph, you need to post in this thread for it to count unless I’m misinterpreting this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one