2022 Derpibooru Community Collab

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
My bud Mellow is kinda anxy and asked me if my drawing was transparent enough to be included in this.
Izz all good and I did a pretty good job clearing backgrounds ain’t it?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
One of my friends is going to turn it digital so that can be used in the collab itself, but I’m just posting it here to show my entry which has mine and my best friend’s OC in it
Nothing like listening to a fire mixtape with your homie
And now in digitized form thanks to my friend Wheatley R.J.
Background Pony #0397
I plan to draw 2 images, one with 3 OCs, one with 2, but I’m unsure if having 2 submissions with more than one OC are fine. Are they?
Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
my submission is now ready courtesy of mindoflupe, super excited to see how this turns out! >>2774276p (deleted)
EDIT: okay turns out i messed up and uploaded the opaque .jpg version by mistake, i went ahead and uploaded the transparent .png version and marked the old pic for merging. sorry folks, that was my bad
Cobalt Comet
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Equestria Daily Blogbat
I know this is technically a flying pose, but I was wondering if there was a way to incorporate this image into the collab? This piece was just gifted to me by a very generous artist upon hearing of my family’s recent house fire.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Sunlightsunshine
Short answer: not me :D
Long answer: there’s a few queries that can be ran on the server that will get all the artist and OC tags for submissions, so I can just bother the people with server access (probably Luna) to run those for me and give me the results, then I copy/paste them into the submission when uploading.
Tagging on the collab images is normally locked immediately after upload (due to vandalism happening every year), so the rest of the non-artist/non-OC tags are typically filled in by a few of the site’s moderators who can still edit tags after they’re locked.
Cobalt Comet
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Equestria Daily Blogbat
@Joey
Alright, thank you for the kind words!
@The Luna Fan
Thank you very much and thanks for the compliment! She’s my lovable lil batto. Luckily no one was hurt in the fire. Unfortunately my parents lost absolutely everything they owned.
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Thank you! We’re holding up.
@MK Pony Mod
Thank you and thanks for the compliment! We’re holding up. Been difficult, but we’re persevering best we can.
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. My family and I are pushing through the tragedy and slowly trying to get back on track. I will be posting an entry about it up on Equestria Daily in the coming days that will give more details.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide