2022 Derpibooru Community Collab

UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
@LightningBolt
Probably because it requires a full six scrolls to get to that clause and is practically the last thing on a huge post. I already knew the rules from last year, so I went ahead and started drawing when I saw the announcement, only to double-check the post in full before uploading.
Guardian Talon
Guardian Talon - For Patreon supporters
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

It takes all of 5 minutes to read the rules, has all the information you need, and answers most of the questions I see in these threads. If you are going to put the time and effort into making something for this, it’s well worth a few minutes to make sure you are doing it right.
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just Another Pink Pony
@Guardian Talon
I did read the rules, it is not part of the rules. Why would I assume special steps had to be taken based on the pose I chose? Besides, the deadline for reservations was over before I even saw the announcement. I wouldn’t have drawn it any differently even if I had known. I don’t see why you all have to attack me over a simple (largely rhetorical) question. Why am I stupid and not read every word? I’m autistic. Happy? I drew a picture, I was surprised there were limited slots for the air, but I already assumed it would be put on the floor. Sorry for interacting.
Guardian Talon
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@UnderwoodART
I’m not talking about you specifically. This conversation just brought it up. There are many people who ask questions that are answered in the first post. I see it every year and keep thinking “Just read the first post”.
As for you reading the rules and it not being there. Might want to take another look at 13.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@UnderwoodART
I can fit your character into an on-the-ground spot as it is, no problems there.
@LightningBolt
Sometimes people miss stuff. It happens. That’s why I’m here to answer questions.
There’s always a few submissions that don’t exactly follow the rules. I either find a way to make them work anyway or talk to the person who submitted it.
@UnderwoodART
Rule 13 of the collab does cover flying characters, but if you feel it’s not clear I’m happy to take any feedback so that I can improve them next year.
@Guardian Talon
People miss stuff, or may find some things unclear. I’m always happy to clarify any questions that come up, it’s no problem if they’re already answered.
@everyone
Can we please go back to posting cute pictures of ponies?
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony
@Guardian Talon
It was still passive aggressively at me.
As for the rules, re: autism, I can’t focus on chunks of text and I have a bad memory, so take your pick.
This is exactly why I don’t interact with people online. Speak once a year and I still get reamed over nothing.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@JRShinkansenHorse
This has been done in the past, yes. Main issue is it may not fit with the collab theme; ie. suddenly the theme is “ponies in outer space” and an entry submitted before the theme was announced is a pony in swim trunks sipping a mojito…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide