2023 Derpibooru Community Collab

enperry88
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

mlp x s3
@Joey
hey Joey can we do a Splatoon 3 collab on summer 2023 after this I’m sure this summer we’re doing a collab for Splatoon 3s anniversary!!!
September 9th is Splatoon 3s 1st anniversary but now we’re finishing up the picture I’m glad we’re all patient!!! ✨
Posted Report
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@enperry88
I only run the annual site collaboration. If you have an idea for a different event, you’d need to talk to the site staff.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@enperry88
The staff list is here but please don’t send us PMs about Splatoon. If you want to propose a new collaboration you can make a new thread to talk about it, but I don’t think any of us even have ever played that game. I had to Google it to find out what it was.
Posted Report
Ciaran
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@enperry88
That was not a “yes”. It was a “here is where you can ask about it”.
I’m not interested in Splatoon. If you want to propose something with a My lLittle Pony theme you might have better luck.
Posted Report
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@enperry88
I will not be organizing, managing, or otherwise participating in any Splatoon related event. It’s an alright video game, but I have no interested in hosting an event related to it.
Posted Report
enperry88
Artist -

mlp x s3
@Joey
hmm let me think if we are all finished with our ocs and our picture is finished for the first event to November to January you can announce the next event for springtime is that okay
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@enperry88
Please try to be more patient. Joey and some on staff still have weeks of work to do on the current collaboration. There will be more events in the future. But, for now, please let everyone finish the enormous amount of work that has to happen in the background to finish this one.
Posted Report
Chopsticks
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
@Joey
I believe enperry88 thinks that the art chat forum is an independent space for random members to post collaboration art “events”; enperry88 has been trying to do what you’re doing but for Splatoon as a theme and believes the art resources and Inktober forum threads are just another set of topics for events.
@enperry88
The Derpibooru art chat forum is not a dedicated dumping ground of random ideas for collaboration projects of this scale.
This OC collaboration is a very special, once-a-year only tradition that celebrates the birthday of the Derpibooru website. It is a massive, exhaustive undertaking involving hundreds of people that requires lots of time and energy to organize. This forum topic is the official announcement for it. That’s why it’s “2023 community collaboration”.
This is the image from 2021. Look how many OC images are there. It takes Joey weeks to help us piece this together.
“Inktober” is a global art event that happens every October and has nothing to do with Derpibooru. It just happens to be art related.
I think the next event is April Fool’s Day, but members like you and me don’t have any control over the theme.
Posted Report
enperry88
Artist -

mlp x s3
@Chopsticks
April fools? 🫥🫥🫥 umm… okay now we can’t be impatient now but we need to figure it out but we need to get the next event a name only if I am draw Joey you ocellus jennino and some others including my old ocs from 2021 and 2022 which is last year I can do my birthday picture which is in 2 months so after this one we can fo a Valentine’s Day event It will take 13 days until February 14th and after the second month we’ll try to figure out how an episode’s anniversary works if we can name it maybe if we can do the Equestria games or my little pony the movie these are my two examples on the comment so can we figure it out after the event is done?
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@enperry88
That’s cool but please take this discussion to another thread. This one is reserved for the Derpibooru Community Collab 2023.
Posted Report
enperry88
Artist -

mlp x s3
@saby
okay then @saby i submitted my oc on 12/16/22 6:37 am so right now if you go and see the other ocs that people created you may like it if you want to so did you submit? or not?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: alright we're done here