2023 Derpibooru Community Collab

Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Usually i switch off messages from this topic and forget that collab. And if i have message that im mentonied somewhere its pleasant surprise to found that collab is uploaded.
Posted Report
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
For those wondering, the collab’s a little over halfway done. I’ve had to work a number of weekends recently due to some time-sensitive stuff going on at work, which has been slowing me down as weekends are normally when I work on the collab. I’m hoping to have it finished either by the end of this month or early March.
@icicle wicicle 1517
I can probably squeeze a few more in, just upload them and post in this thread.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@Joey
That’s alright, I know that you have other things you need to do as well as the collab so take as much time as you need. Don’t feel like you’re being rushed.
Posted Report
I don't think Tobirama a good Hokage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IDK
I’m sorry enperry88, just stop. Let staffs and Joey do their job and wait the collab over.
We don’t know how hard their job is for making this mega-collaboration art.
We can just hope that this collab can be finished, and no need to force staffs and Joey to work as fast as you want.
They have their respective activities outside the collab as well.
So, just please be waiting and patience :)
i ain’t minimoding, just giving an advice
Posted Report
enperry88
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

mlp x s3
@PrincessAsparagus92
well then I might have got you all very good help well not even I was commenting bad like i told you all how to be patient and let Joey focus on the collage we have to be patient. okay now we all have to be 100% patient okay well thanks to kuren247 for saying this Kursk I very pleased to let everyone do this okay until this is over we got this all
Posted Report
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
Lately, my conversations have been whelmed up in politics, school, and personal drama. So much so to the point that when I just sat down to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai, I noticed something. When it was good, bad, or just meh, I did not find any serious drama or controversy surrounding it. And it was so refreshing!
That’s what I want in this collab.
This cute picture my OCs that MEDkit so generously drew for me, as well as everyone else’s pictures of their OCs.
Looking forward to it!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: alright we're done here