2023 Derpibooru Community Collab

Background Pony #80E9
Curious wondering. Would it be easier or harder if multiple people, instead of one worked on putting all the OCs together? Like. A group of you guys have a certain amount of OCs each, then you put them in together in your own time. Then everyone puts their batch of OCs together. Then after that, someone puts them all on the background
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Curious wondering. Would it be easier or harder if multiple people, instead of one worked on putting all the OCs together? Like. A group of you guys have a certain amount of OCs each, then you put them in together in your own time. Then everyone puts their batch of OCs together. Then after that, someone puts them all on the background
That’s actually a neat idea 🙂
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
For me, the most amazing thing about the collab is that there are so many DIFFERENCES between the images, but because those are kind of the ‘look’ or the ‘style’ of the characters it works.
Different palettes, different line weights (including no lines at all), shading or flat 2-D, it’s a calliope of every possible way you can draw a pony.
Just looking at what happens sometimes when someone creates a group pose really helps highlight how much of a struggle it can be to get it all looking like “one thing”.
Having one person “making all of it make visual sense” really does help. And in my opinion Joey is the best person for that job. They’re not just skilled at it, half of their house is built out as a giant radiator to help keep the monster machine they use for all of this below the boiling temperature of solder.
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
That’s my oc, WOW :D
Thank you @☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬ for making my oc on this collab :D
I can’t wait for the full version of this.
You’re super welcome 🤗 you were right next to me which is pretty awesome :D
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@The Really Very Wery LAST UNICORN For Real, Bro!
The collaboration is published. Now behind the scenes the frantic work to get the badges integrated with the site and pushed to production is underway. When that is done, there will be several weeks to possibly months or even years of getting the right badges to the right people.
So, the ride is still moving. We’re basically in the first week of a months long “Next Step” of the collaboration.
Meanwhile, everyone is enjoying the “Where’s Waldo” experience of finding their own and other people’s OCs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: alright we're done here