2023 Derpibooru Community Collab

I don't think Tobirama a good Hokage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IDK
Well, ok. I said i don’t know what’s going on this collab. This is first time i joined on this collab, so i don’t know what Waldo is. I just claimed my oc on there, but i didn’t know what i was playing and don’t know this takes a long time to give badges for everyone who participated on this collab.
So, i’m sorry for being stupid and impatient.
Posted Report
Pilot231
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Eyy, there’s my two. It’s always mind blowing just how big these are and to see the many many artists works and different art styles in one picture. (Also, sorry they couldn’t pose properly for this shot, but with a rowdy crowd like this, things happen. lol )
Posted Report
Background Pony #6ADB
@The Really Very Wery LAST UNICORN For Real, Bro!
To clarify, just in case, “Where’s Wally” is a book series containing large scene pictures where the goal for the reader is to find a particular man named Wally (In some regions he’s called ‘Waldo’ instead) in the image, who wears glasses, a striped shirt and hat, and blue-jeans. Sometimes holding a cane.
Posted Report
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
  1. Characters should be in a feral style - anthro, semi-anthro, humanized, and EqG style characters are not allowed.
And before anyone asks about:
  1. Anthropomorphic canon species (such as abyssinians and diamond dogs) are allowed as long as they reasonably match the canon style. Hybrid characters, or ones that depart too far from the canon style, are not allowed.
Ravens are not a canon species. The pirates in the movie were parrots, had short beaks, and no wings. It was too much of a departure from canon species.
Posted Report
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Joey
A raven is still a type of bird and it looks very fitting to the movie style pirate parrots. I’m not sure I really understand why the exception when I don’t think anyone would question that OC as not fitting in?
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@LightningBolt
She made it in the collaboration last year, but I drew her as a griffin hybrid. This year MEDKit drew her as only a raven so I think that’s why she was rejected.
Somehow she got rejected, but a submission featuring a canon dragon made it (which isn’t even allowed based on the rules, nothing against the artist personally), as well as a canon pony who was not a plushie (it’s Sunset Shimmer with the glasses; can’t find the link right now but I know I saw her in there). Nothing against what Joey said but I think there’s a bit of contradiction going on if Shade’s raven can’t be allowed, yet those canon characters were, not in any plush forms but the actual characters.
Not trying to start an argument or anything, just honestly wondering.
PrincessMoonlight
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Princess Of the Moon
its so exciting to find my ocs and my friends ocs in the callob, its always is a blessing to be able to draw for others and even tho sometimes it be just bearily touching the deadline sometimes on most years hehe >w<
Medium
Medium
Posted Report
Background Pony #918E
From what it looks like, Joey needs to take a departure from overseeing and compiling the collab. He doesn’t seem to be enjoying it with how much he basically departed with the site during its duration (plus what seems to be a large lack of enthusiasm), and now people are having issues with their submissions, including myself even. There’s no shame in handing over the reigns to someone else if you’re not enjoying it, especially such a large task with a lot of pressure from the submitters.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #918E
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
There is a whole team of people behind the scenes - and people like yourself in front of the scenes, working together to make this come together. And the only thing delaying the badges right now has nothing to do with Joey, and is not something people not on staff or the dev team could do. This is very much Joey’s baby, and they are doing a really good job coordinating a lot of different pieces. But almost everyone involved has a day job of some sort, so things happen “at the speed of fandom”.
There’s certainly more things that we could all do to make this process easier and faster, but replacing the person who is the wellspring from whence this collaboration flows would not be one of those things.
@Background Pony #918E
What’s wrong with your submission?
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
Life happens. Life finds a way to flip your schedule and thoroughly f#ck you over. It’s life. We’re all human.
Posted Report
Background Pony #918E
@Ciaran
Speed was never a problem, nor are the badges. I just have concerns whether or not it’s an obligation or something he’s actually enjoying, and now there seems to be problems with people’s submissions. As for mine, an OC got completely covered by another’s, but oh well.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: alright we're done here