Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sanagi 蛹 in topic 2Snacks and his new content.

Sanagi 蛹
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Come to think of it, Hololive (and VTubers that relates to it) has become new "MLP: FIM" on its own right. Its the trend and a meme now, whenever you like it or not. It's growth resembles and reflects so, so much to bronies ten years ago, complete with its rabid fandom. Hell they even has their own VTuber section on 4chan now, though not exclusive to Hololive.

To elaborate even further, this is pretty much reflective to the trend of things in general. FIM was rising at the time when Western Animation is on the rise, alongside Adventure Time, Gumball, Regular Show, etc. Unfortunately at some point, that trend waned as internet penetrates more people and streming contents are on the rise.

And when those cartoons mets the finale (then FIM much later), the Western Animation and TV in general is effectively on its last knees, plus with all the bad decisions networks has made over the years.

Moments has passed, things happening in real world later (politics, Youtube crappy monetization, the 'rona, etc), people forgets about the western animation trend and television in general, and this weird thing called "VTuber" interests lots of people, and its shows.

What I'm basically saying is that any criticism about Hololive fandoms can be pretty much applies to FIM. I remember when brony / MLP:FIM content were called unfunny and cringe way back then. This is unfortunately no different.

There's a reason why I tend not to express my opinion much about it. I guess that's what life is, it's always follow some pattern.

"

[
@Background Pony #B72B":](/forums/art/topics/2snacks-and-his-new-content?post_id=5080089#post_5080089
)  
Do keep in kmind that people who like Hololive are _***not*_** necessarily the same as those of FIM fans. There are overlaps like 2snacks, but not as much.
No reason given
Edited by Sanagi 蛹
Sanagi 蛹

Come to think of it, Hololive (and VTubers that relates to it) has become new "MLP: FIM" on its own right. Its the trend and a meme now, whenever you like it or not. It's growth resembles and reflects so, so much to bronies ten years ago, complete with its rabid fandom. Hell they even has their own VTuber section on 4chan now, though not exclusive to Hololive.

To elaborate even further, this is pretty much reflective to the trend of things in general. FIM was rising at the time when Western Animation is on the rise, alongside Adventure Time, Gumball, Regular Show, etc. Unfortunately at some point, that trend waned as internet penetrates more people and streming contents are on the rise.

And when those cartoons mets the finale (then FIM much later), the Western Animation and TV in general is effectively on its last knees, plus with all the bad decisions networks has made over the years.

Moments has passed, things happening in real world later (politics, Youtube crappy monetization, the 'rona, etc), people forgets about the western animation trend and television in general, and this weird thing called "VTuber" interests lots of people, and its shows.

Whats iI'm basically saying is that any criticism about Hololive fandoms can be pretty much applies to FIM. I remember when brony / MLP:FIM content were called unfunny and cringe way back then. This is unfortunately no different.

There's a reason why I tend not to express my opinion much about it. I guess that's what life is, it's always follow some pattern.

"@Background Pony #B72B":/forums/art/topics/2snacks-and-his-new-content?post_id=5080089#post_5080089
Do keep in kind that people who like Hololive are _*not*_ necessarily the same as those of FIM fans. There are overlaps like 2snacks, but not as much.
No reason given
Edited by Sanagi 蛹
Sanagi 蛹

Whats im basically saying is that any criticism about Hololive fandoms can be pretty much applies to FIM. I remember when brony / MLP:FIM content were called unfunny and cringe way back then. This is unfortunately no different.

"@Background Pony #B72B":/forums/art/topics/2snacks-and-his-new-content?post_id=5080089#post_5080089
Do keep in kind that people who like Hololive are _*not*_ necessarily the same as those of FIM fans. There are overlaps like 2snacks, but not as much.
No reason given
Edited by Sanagi 蛹
Sanagi 蛹

Come to think of it, Hololive (and VTubers that relates to it) has become new "BronyMLP: FIM" on its own right. Its the trend and a meme now, whenever you like it or not. It's growth resembles and reflects so, so much to bronies ten years ago, complete with its rabid fandom. Hell they even has their own VTuber section on 4chan now, though not exclusive to Hololive.

Whats im basically saying is that any criticism about Hololive fandoms can be pretty much applies to FIM. I remember when brony / MLP:FIM content were called unfunny and cringe way back then. This is unfortunately no different.

There's a reason why I tend not to express my opinion much about it.

No reason given
Edited by Sanagi 蛹
Sanagi 蛹

Come to think of it, Hololive (and VTubers that relates to it) has become new "Brony" on its own right. Its the trend and a meme now, whenever you like it or not. It's growth resembles and reflects so, so much to bronies ten years ago, complete with its rabid fandom. Hell they even has their own VTuber section on 4chan now, though not exclusive to Hololive.

Moments has passed, things happening in real world later (politics, Youtube crappy monetization, the 'rona, etc), people forgets about the western animation trend, and television in general, and this weird thing called "VTuber" interests lots of people, and its shows.

No reason given
Edited by Sanagi 蛹
Sanagi 蛹

Come to think of it, Hololive (and VTubers that relates to it) has become new "Brony" on its own right. Its the trend and a meme now, whenever you like it or not. It's growth resembles and reflects so, so much to bronies ten years ago, complete with its rabid fandom. Hell they even has their own VTuber section on 4chan now, though not exclusive to Hololive.

And when those cartoons mets the finale (then FIM much later), the Western Animation and TV in general is effectively on its last knees, plus with all the
bad decisions networks has made over the years.

Moments has passed, things happening in real world later (politi
cs, Youtube crappy monetization, the 'rona, etc), people forgets about the animation trend, and this weird thing called "VTuber" interests lots of people, and its shows.

Whats im basicall
y saying is that any criticism about Hololive fandoms can be pretty much applies to FIM.

I remember when brony / MLP:FIM content were called unfunny and cringe way back then. This is unfortunately no different.

No reason given
Edited by Sanagi 蛹
Sanagi 蛹

Whats im basically saying is that any criticism about Hololive fandoms can be pretty much applies to FIM.

I remember when brony / MLP:FIM content were called unfunny and cringe way back then. This is unfortunately no different. There's a reason why I tend not to express my opinion much about it.

No reason given
Edited by Sanagi 蛹