Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

DudeNin65
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I forgot the password
If anyone has some extra time, I would like to request a better drawing of this

full

His name is Codebreaker
Minus
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

It's bad. In a good way!
I would like to request an image of my OC >>2177864  
Without the crown, and aged up. (As in, he should have a cutiemark, which is just a black horizontal line)  
Thank you to whoever does this for me. When you’re done, and I have a good spot of spare time to do art (After the collab is over), I’ll try and repay you so send me a ref of your OC too! You can think of it as an art trade where one person (me) takes ages to do my side.
Prince Thunder Spark

The prince of submission
I could use some big help with thunder, I drew only a small thing of him once for the aniversity, all other art is from gracious artists, any help is appreciated!
Havock
Artist -
Economist -

Moved To Ponybooru
I don’t have a reference image, so I’ll just describe him.  
He is a pony sized Red Dragon with a light brown underbelly. His head is shaped kinda like Garble’s. He has dark blue  
trapezoid-ish shaped spikes going from his neck to the tip of his tail. His eyes are brown. He walks on all fours (included for posing).

Not sure if this is too much or not, but anyone is welcome to draw it.
CrashiePone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Stupid horse
Hello everyone!  
I’ve missed out in previous years, but I’d really like for my pony to be in this years community collab. I don’t have anything suitable to submit for it, like no show-style non-anthro pony art D: If any of you kind artists that are donating your time to help out with collab submissions would be willing to draw my oc for the collab it would be very greatly appreciated. You can find her by searching the tag oc:rainbow crash
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Seeing that this collab is another opportunity to get my pony more exposure coupled with the fact that I stink at drawing, I would appreciate it if anybody is up for the task of drawing my OC, Nintendy, for the collab. This link will provide all the images that feature Nintendy as of now and if anybody has any questions about my OC, feel free to ask.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Finally got around to refining Sassy’s design although she’s a bit Fo:E so that may be a concern.

It’s on Imgur mainly due to a combination of its messy, unfinished state and because I used a base due to my lack of artistic ability and am not sure if the original artist (credited at the top) is DNP here or not (If the latter is a non-issue I can upload it here too)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Please go to the 2021 collab thread.