Art Help for the 2021 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Ponyrail Official
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

A Trainpony
hello everyone

I’m open for request, hit me up in DMs (with subject “DCC2021”), I might accept 10 - 20 users (depends on the type of mood and situation at the moment - expect slowmode if there’s something going on)

P.s: I’m Not Gonna Make Overcomplicated Character (also I only accept Earth Pony, Alicorn, Unicorn, Batpony, and Pegasus OC)
Donidyde
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Friendship is Magic
I might can do 3 OCs, however the requests might be delayed because I’m trying to get a commission finished for someone and I’m also trying to get an art trade done.

DM me if your interested.

I don’t do complicated OCs. I only do alicorns, earth ponies, pegasi, unicorns and batponies, and maybe hippogriffs.
Background Pony #9C8D
我没有能力创作我的oc,但是我非常希望我能有一个oc,就我在pony ton里的形象创作一个,有朋友愿意帮助一下我们,十分感谢!  
I don’t have the ability to create my oc, but I very much hope that I can have an oc and create one for my image in pony ton. Some friends are willing to help us, thank you very much!
kuco
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Read my nick as: coo-tso
Well, I can’t draw well but I can help with removing backround and some edits.  
You can add me to the list if that’s enough to be there.
Kathumandu
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Captain-General
Yeah I’m gonna need to find someone for this year… I’m all out of back art for it. Any recommendations/offers? I can pay thankfully
rautamiekka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I’d love to have my Strawberry Cocoa participate if someone is willing to draw her. I can pay if it comes to it, just lemme know a price estimate beforehand. I’m fine with both female and male, foal or adult.

Here is info on her along with links to the refs/additional info.

Of course, ask what you need to know if neither that post or her DA ref answer it.
sivren
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Bookling likes fics
I’d like to have an O.C. included in the collab but I’d need help from the ground up if anybody would be willing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Finished