Art Help for the 2021 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Dogman15
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@DTavs.exe  
The first author I wanted to ask said “I don’t have much attachment/involvement to derpibooru which means I don’t want to have my character participate in it.” So I’m going to ask the permission of the author of the other story for his characters.
Veen Sundown
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

FREEMAN YOU FOOL!
Hey guys,  
Wondering if anyone would be up to drawing my OC for this year’s community collab? Would be much appreciated. Draw her with or without armor, it doesn’t matter to me.

full  
full
Starfeather233

My friends and I really want to participate in this community Collab, but we are not good at painting and English. Is there anyone who can help me? We can make a group photo. There are four OCS here. thank you very much(And the OC of the first and second is a couple)!2504882! !2504888! !2504884! !2504887! !2504885! !2504883!
Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
@SpeedrunnerG55  
If you’re interested, I have 1 more slot available to draw an OC; and you can send me me a PM. But you can wait on someone else if you wish or contact someone on the artist list.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Finished