Art Help for the 2022 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Urmi Charpstin
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Faithful Butler
Update: Was able to find artist to help out. Thank you!
Good day! Me and my two lovers are looking for an artist who would be able to create a vector piece, for the collab, of our 3 OCs together. I can easily provide references and information as needed. Thank you very much in advance for whomever can answer and accept. 8D
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
Hi! I would like to be added for the artist helping list, I’m still quite busy but I think I already freed myself a bit to be useful and hopefully I will help some be part of the Collab too ^^. Anyone interested please PM me ^^. Though I would like to get help from somebody erasing the backgrounds.
And sorry for not helping earlier, would’ve done it but I had to help 3 friends in something, sowwyyyy >.>. In any case, hopefully y’all participate in the Collab. ^^
%Note: Can’t do flying applications, those must be digital and I’m a traditional artist, sowwy…%
I think I can help you, if you don’t mind of course ^^. And no, I don’t think it’s late to include your OC in the Collab.
mathprofbrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Hello, looking for artist help. OC is Journal, see https://derpibooru.org/search?q=oc%3Ajournal.pone . Cutie mark is the PLoS One logo.
He likes explaining math and science to people. Possibly this year the artist could draw him holding a paper with the Fano plane on it (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Fano_plane.svg/1280px-Fano_plane.svg.png) and posed as if cheerfully pointing something out about it to a nearby pony? (And if someone wants their character to be an “audience” that would make me very happy!)
soccy-draws
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

"artist"
I got quite busy these days; hay, haven’t even managed to finish my OC for the party… But I thing I’ll be able to squeeze in 2 more, but can’t and won’t be able to vouch for more…
I’m going to pick the last two, if they aren’t picked up by other artist, namely mathprofbrony and Nova Saber 97
Do you two have any wishes?
Edit:
Nova Saber 97’s OC: Done
mathprofbrony’s OC: Done as well
Nova Saber 97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Latex Lover
@soccy-draws
I prefer the original design of the metal legs since that is how she was first made. But if you wish to make the legs normal, that works too.
Both versions are still the same OC, just different parts of her lore.
Urmi Charpstin
Artist -

Faithful Butler
Well… something unexpected and unfortunate happened with the artist who was willing to help me and my two lovers and we are now looking once again for an artist who would be willing to create a piece of the 3 of us for the collab.
If you are interested in helping out, please contact me through direct message and I’ll be able to provide all the necessary references and info.
Thank you very much in advance to whomever volunteers. 8D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide