Art Help for the 2022 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Cobalt Comet
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Equestria Daily Blogbat
Greetings, everyponer! Hope everyone has had a splendid holiday season so far!
I’m a bit late to the party this year, but wondering if artists are still accepting requests to draw OC’s for the collab? More art and reference material of my character Cobalt Comet can be found here: https://toyhou.se/668856.cobalt-comet
Cobalt Comet
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Equestria Daily Blogbat
@FliegerFaustToP47
Thank you very kindly for the compliment. I actually had a rather generous and kind artist step forward and gift me a piece of art I’m hoping to use now.
I know this is technically a flying pose, but I was wondering if there was a way to incorporate this image into the collab? This piece was just gifted to me by a very generous artist upon hearing of my family’s recent house fire.
Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@PrincessMoonlight
I want mine plz
Her name is Moonstone Comet
She has a bright violet body, a beautiful dark blue mane and tail, purple wings ending in a very dark blue, light green eyes, and a golden white magic field.
Cutie mark is a planet with a pair of angelic wings and a silver crown
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide