Art Help for the 2022 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?

This is the thread for people who need help drawing (or even designing) their OCs for the 2022 Community Collab, as well as for artists who would like to help them out!
If you are an artist who would like to help draw people’s OCs
Simply make a post in this thread saying that you’re willing to help out! We’ll add your name to the list, and people who need help can contact you.
It is strongly recommend that if you’re drawing an OC for someone, you make a post in this thread, and check to make sure no one else is also helping them. We’ve had an unfortunate number of instances in previous years where a few people took advantage of people’s generosity and asked multiple artists to draw an OC for them.
If you’re someone who needs an OC drawn for them
You can contact any of the artists in the list below and ask them for help. Or you can make a post in this thread and anyone can offer to help out!
List of artists:
If you would like to be added to either of these lists, or have your entry modified, please send me a PM or make a new post in this thread.
Artists Emeritus:
Here’s a list of artists who have helped others, but are no longer able to take new requests
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
It is strongly recommend that if you’re drawing an OC for someone, you make a post in this thread, and check to make sure no one else is also helping them. We’ve had an unfortunate number of instances in previous years where a few people took advantage of people’s generosity and asked multiple artists to draw an OC for them.
This part cannot be emphasized enough. Every year there’s always one person who DMs multiple artists and tries to get multiple free pictures of their OC, which just takes advantage of peoples generosity and wastes time.
I strongly encourage people to use this thread for discussing who’s drawing which OC instead of PMs, to help prevent that from occurring again.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
You can add me to the list, I am this year accepting paid requests/help(if that’s okay, if not I’ll do free ones but limited slots) this year, prices haven’t been negotiated yet (they will be cheap though) but I thought it would be nice to contribute back to community this year.
Clever Clovers
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

Element Of Luck
Okay, so my drawing skills suck, so I need some help here.
I’d love for my OC, Clever Clovers, to appear in the collab.
(In case you need his cutie mark, I’ve also got a ref of that as well:)
Melisareb
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

rahhhh
I’m open! Only 15 slots.
I will made speedpaints for proofs. My YT acc
Examples of what I made last collab
App used:
Inkscape
What I vector:
Show accurate style (I used bases or screencaps)
Any creature
Simple poses
Simple clothes/designs
What NOT I vector:
Complicated clothes/designs
Anthro OCs
Evil symbols
Please PM me
I also include the slots of my old artwork if the owners accepted to join their OCs in the collab.

For those who I drew your OC last year, this your chance that I can draw your OC this year until the slots are full.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide