Viewing last 25 versions of post by ✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★ in topic ART HIATUS ((Here's why))

✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
Artist -

Addicted To TwiFags
Sooo...

I've had...

THE WORST 4th of july ever!! [spoil||er]even worse than when my mom was drunk and those of you who deal with drunk family members, know how that can be.[/spoiler]
||  
Apparently...My phone...

Might be crunked. (Just saying..)

Buuuuuuuuuuuut~ (ha but(t). XP)

All is not lost! (more or less because life is garbage for me unfortunately.)

If my phone is out there alive and well, more art will be coming soon!! :DDDDDD

But if not,

Well..Yeah. No art so lets not wish for that to happen. ;w;

I wouldnt be surprised even if it did be done because life just loves to grab me, drag me to the farthest and darkest corner and [spoile||r]rape me in the asshole senselessly[/spoiler]|| until the wake of day that i hate waking up to. every. single. FUCKING-

Ill stop there before i get poetic. When depressed and venting, i turn into garble. ;=.=

Anyways, what im saying is, no drawing possibly for a while or forever ;-;

So, i love ya guys!

While your here, i wouldnt want you to waste your time reading this god awful dramatic short-rant with nothing to gain from this experience afterwards, so, Go ahead and request something! For free! We are all gucci mah fam!(since when do i say that and why!?)

So that's all i have to say. I'll be on my computer here, on discord, or on ponytown. Read my bio for info on my art and my discord tag is there too!

Remember i love you, buh-bye, not that you care! You probably didnt even finish reading...What if im typing to no one? what if no one cares enough to read this whole thing!? WHO AM I AND WHAT AM I!? Oh well...Now if you need me, ill be crying in the shower becauseo i dwont have the heart breaking ability feel and tell apart my petty tears! Bye!
No reason given
Edited by ✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
Artist -

Addicted To TwiFags
Sooo...
I've had...
THE WORST 4th of july ever!! [spoiler]even worse than when my mom was drunk and those of you who deal with drunk family members, know how that can be.[/spoiler]
Apparently...My phone...

Might be crunked. (Just saying..)

Buuuuuuuuuuuut~ (ha but(t). XP)

All is not lost! (more or less because life is garbage for me unfortunately.)

If my phone is out there alive and well, more art will be coming soon!! :DDDDDD

But if not,

Well..Yeah. No art so lets not wish for that to happen. ;w;

I wouldnt be surprised even if it did be done because life just loves to grab me, drag me to the farthest and darkest corner and [spoiler]rape me in the asshole senselessly[/spoiler] until the wake of day that i hate waking up to. every. single. FUCKING-
Ill stop there before i get poetic. When depressed and venting, i turn into garble. ;=.=

Anyways, what im saying is, no drawing possibly for a while or forever ;-;

So, i love ya guys!
While your here, i wouldnt want you to waste your time reading this god awful dramatic short-rant with nothing to gain from this experience afterwards, so, Go ahead and request something! For free! We are all gucci mah fam!(since when do i say that and why!?)

So that's all i have to say. I'll be on my computer here, on discord, or on ponytown. Read my bio for info on my art and my discord tag is there too!

Remember i love you, buh-bye, not that you care! You probably didnt even finish reading...What if im typing to no one? what if no one cares enough to read this whole thing!? WHO AM I AND WHAT AM I!? Oh well...Now if you need me, ill be crying in the shower because i dont have the heart breaking ability feel and tell apart my petty tears! Bye!
No reason given
Edited by ✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★