Art packs you wish existed?

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
||Unicorn Butt Cops: Beach Patrol

This pack could go in either (or both) of two directions:  
  1. Stills from the beach spinoff series of the main Unicorn Butt Cops erotic police procedural inspired by Charles Tingle.  
  2. A gay clop pack generally inspired by the works of Hugo-nominated author Chuck Tingle.  
    ||
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Big gals, vs smaller guys & gals, doors, the world, etc. Basically take Noi and make her into Noi from Dorohedoro, etc.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
A antiquity-themed pack.

Preferentially one that didn’t restrict itself only to Greece, Rome or Egypt.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I like the idea of Rarity as a gamer. But I’m not talking Call of Duty or Sims (seriously I hate when people make her favorite game the Sims).

I’m talking about games like Metroid, Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Ico, Okami, Legend of Zelda, Shadow of Colossus and Metal Gear Solid. Games of beauty and artistry.

The reason why I think Rarigamer is a great concept is because of what it represents. Rarity could represent an underrepresented part of video games: the art of video games. To Rarity, games would be a way to experience somepony’s creative vision not just a way of killing time.

So that’s my idea for possible art. (And if you make her play a multiplayer game, please don’t make her use her magic to cheat. It’s an old joke and it makes her look like an ass.)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
(seriously I hate when people make her favorite game the Sims).

What’s wrong with that, it’s one of my favorites and it’s swimming with creativity. I don’t really see that in any of the rest you named, to me all those look like ‘generic mainstream games’ to my eyes. All games I don’t care for.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@LightningBolt  
You’re right on the part about Sims. I don’t wanna be a gatekeeper. I don’t know the first thing about Sims. I guess I somehow associated Sims with being casual players (whatever that means). Maybe because I percieved it as for normies. But then again isn’t Metroid played by normies too. And don’t professional gamers play Sims too? In fact I even saw a Sims 4 video with chad and a virgin, so the Sims community is brimming with creative passion something Rarity would love. So I retract my statement about Sims. And I ask for your forgiveness for my ignorance.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

“Berry Punch as a bartender/tavern owner” (Humor themed)

I especially would love a scene where Fluttershy soundly beats someone at a drinking contest (with shy barely looking buzzed/tipsy).
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
I would really like to see an Art-Pack with the mane 6 paroding the cover of the Bullet For My Valentine albums. Preferably humanized. I wouldn’t care the cost of the pack, if it is NSFW or not, seeing my favorite characters making a crossover with my favorite band is something I would love to see.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
I’d like to see one that focused on monster ponies, both canon and non-canon species. I just don’t really have the wherewithal to start one XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide