[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

deactivated103f39d

Hidden Grottos are going to return in Pokémon Fused Sword & Shield!
If you haven’t played Pokemon Black 2 or White 2, Hidden Grottos are areas in those games that can be accessed by finding 2 connected trees that a text icon will pop up telling you if you want to crawl in. In the Hidden Grottos you can get either Pokémon, Items or Hidden Items. However, the Pokémon that you can get from the Hidden Grottos had Hidden abilities that you could get by regeneration of the said Pokémon, Item or Hidden items. Which is 256 steps to have it possibly regenerate by 5%. You can increase this percentage by buying Power Passages that would increase this percentage by how much a specific area will regenerate.
In Pokémon Fused Sword & Shield however, the Hidden Grottos tie into the story of the Fusionmon’s taking over the Galar Region. As within the Hidden Grottos their will be Fusionmon that haven’t been influenced by any of the Fusionmon that’re evil, and are considered wild pokémon. Also, just like with Hidden Grottos before, some of the Fusionmon will have hidden abilities of the Pokémon they’re fused with. Down below are just a few of the Fusionmon you can catch and see evolve. Going to be heavily inspired by the Pokémon Fusion Generator 2 on Patreon by Tepeal.
Completing the main story will also unlock Hidden Grottos that can only be accessed by completing the main story and have within them Fusionmon Legendaries. With although some of them being Fusionmon that’re Legendary and Legendary, there are some legendary Fusionmon of Legendary and Normal Pokémon. And yes, you can also see these ones evolve as well.
There will be also different types of Grottos that’re placed throughout the Galar Region:For e.g. a cold, Icey cave hidden Inside an Icey glacier, A poisonous and thorny Vine and branched covered one, and one that’ll be surrounded by fallen trees, logs, and branches. Each with their own temperatures and climates that’ll effect the way Fusionmon behave in the Amie as well. For example if you bring a Fusionmon that was in a cold Icey Hidden Grotto and bring it to an warm, humid area they won’t necessarily like it and will start getting sweaty by the humidity. Works the same visa versa, if you bring one from a humid/warm area or Hidden Grotto and bring it to a naturally cold area they’ll start to shiver and try to cuddle up Against the player in the Amie.
Items include not only potions but also some Pokemon related items such as move powering items, leveling and sellable items such as Nuggets, Rare Candies and Stardust, and very rarely Elemental Plates.
There are even some side tasks during the main story and post game that’ll ask to search for them a specific Fusionmon or item in the Hidden Grottos for completion. But have no worry though, there’s no requirements for regeneration in the Hidden Grottos this time. However, the Fusionmon within the Hidden Grottos are hiding in both the grasses, cracks and longs in the Grottos. Not only do you get potions, holdable items and such from completing these side tasks, you also get a chance to get an evolution item as well.
More new or returning features coming to Pokémon Fused Sword & Shield with Fusionmon that’ll help you along your journey to take back the Galar Region from the evil Villainmon!
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Pokemon is great, but it seems to have taken a step back nowadays.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@GreenLinzerd  
Super excellent oh my god so amazing! Love the way you light the scene! The soft blue light adds a really cool feeling! _kamongst other cool colors that you got going on)  
I love it so much! I’m going to your DA and fave it.
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@GreenLinzerd  
Nice work. Pushing the limits of the thread rules (She’ s nude, but not showing anything so okay).

Still, cute, and some nice work on the shading there too.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
The Fusionmon Generals Theme|Vs Remnants of the Generals|Pokémon B2/W2 Shadow Triad Encounter Theme  
Challenge the Remnants of the Hyperdeath Triceratops’ Generals Throughout the Galar Region in Pokémon Fused Sword & Shield!

Ever since the defeat of the Fusionmon’s take over of the Aether Foundation in Nessoasis, the Hyperdeath Triceratops’ Generals have been captured and taken in by Silph Co. Operatives for experimentation on how they’re fused. However, an accident occurred and the original Tri-Fusions of the generals were split into individual fusions of the Pokémon they’re fused with. Escaping from the Silph Co. and running away not to be found untill now in the Galar Region!

Battle against them either during the Main Story or Post game! Either choice you do changes the levels you encounter them and the moves they’ll have depending on when you fight them. These Fusionmon roam like the Legendary Beasts from G/S/C/HG/SS. So when you decide to run from them, keep in mind that they’ll grow stronger in level and stronger in the moves they’ll gain.

Challenge them along with the other Fusionmon and Villainmons in Pokémon Fused Sword & Shield!  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Wait a minute, I could swear someone in this thread asked if I do requests recently but then never followed up on it. I checked my post history and apparently I never replied to such a request, even though I clearly remember doing so. Did I forget to click “Post”? Or did this happen somewhere else… I’m confused.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

OKAY! YUP!  
THIS…This I LIKE. This I can work with. I like the shading on the skin, and I like her expression SO much better than my previous iteration. I can finally work on rendering the dress.  
full  
I am so turned on right now. Gonna work on this tonight once I’m done with my day job, prolly finish it tomorrow. Phew! finally I can move on to something else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide