[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@tehwatever  
Thanks. It does help, yeah.

I doubt too many people will be looking at the toes first anyway; they are not the focus of the picture, and I tried not to draw much attention to them because I don’t find I can draw feet well.
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@tehwatever  
Common trick to hide parts of characters if the artist struggles to draw them. Hands behind the back or arms folded are frequently seen to avoid drawing hands.

I’ve only ever drawn feet a few times and they’re not something I like to do.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@TheHappySpaceman  
He’s just the most well known high profie guy I know that is so shy at drawing feet, that he has to hide them constantly.

In no way I’m comparing your art to his. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
My art is heavily influenced by newspaper comics, particularly Little Orphan Annie.  
Some people REALLY hate the pupil-less eyes,but I just like drawing them that way.  
My other big influence is Matt Groening’s style, I watched Futurama a ton when I was younger and I liked to draw Bender and Zoidberg.  
The other major influence is Penny Arcade,the online comic. I learned alot trying to emulate that style back in middle school.  
Also Power Rangers. I freaking love Power Rangers.
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i had an idea for my AU that there are creatures from classic horror (the ones who have a race) like wolfponies, vampires and swamp ponies (creature from the black lagoon-like) and I say they need meat (the vampires can eat now due to a situation which I will not reveal due to spoilers) so I wrote this down here:

https://www.deviantart.com/mr100dragon100/journal/livestock-in-the-AU-856720241

I’m wondering what do you think?
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
So in my head throughout the week, I found out that in order to cel shade more efficiently in an easy method, just draw out a line to determine the light source and another line to place the shading to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide