[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@UmbraPone1
Sadly it was deleted. But Your work is definitely appreciated!

Plan B  
I post onto my newgrounds profile and link it here

Plan B -extended  
We could make a quick little series of this: each post involving a pony or two either explaining the post or acting out how to do so in a couple of panels… IDK though :P
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
Hmm, I’m unsure about where to continue in learning art, I want to focus on lineart and get colouring/shading second but I have only been using a mouse for this. Should I resort to traditional or continue digital?
UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@Slingring  
On that I recommend which ever you find easiest to be honest, although with traditional you could trace over your linework in your art program.

I’ve been using Gimp and a mouse for my stuff but mostly because I’m saving up for a drawing tablet
Background Pony #A445
@Slingring  
Using a mouse wont do anything good, i suggest sticking to traditional as it would be much easier for you  
also keep pursuing art!! it gets much easier the more you practice :>
Background Pony #03A5
@AskFapplebloom  
Ah, I’ve seen a couple of his videos before, but I kind of glazed over them when I was just starting. Now I can re-watch some of them with a more analytical eye. I’ll make sure to check out that one you showed. Thank you for the suggestion!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Hell Yeah!!! Fuck! i’m finished! Literally took me 4 days to try and replicate this album cover.

Take note: i’m a lefty and this was my first full coloured illustration i’ve done. Ever.

full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Now I know what injustice around here feels like when you put days of efforts and hardwork on your drawings and you expect it to have a huge amount of appreciation at the end only to be met with the opposite effect of it.

My uglyass Twilight drawing that I drew under 120 minutes has more upvotes and no downvotes than my colorful piece that I made for 4 fucking days and it had some downvotes in it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide