[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Background Pony #EFB6
@tehwatever  
Hey, just curious. Would you be willing to create an OC for me

This one is a changeling named Snowflake Mist. She has beautiful snow-white skin, pale transparent wings, two large horns(similar to post-metamorphosis Thorax’s and Pharynx’s horns(icy-white color)), obviously a third horn for magic, a blue mane, and sparkling light blue eyes
Background Pony #EFB6
@tehwatever  
Ok, though most of the people willing to create OCs charge money, and I’m currently saving up for more important things
JenniTheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Dragon / Kirin
@Background Pony #EFB6  
I gave your request a shot because I was a bit bored and need to practice drawing changelings. I wasn’t quite sure what you meant by a mane, so I just went with the default changeling “mane” – feel free to correct me on that, if needed.

full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #7142  
…but that is digital. this was not done on paper.  
look at the gradient on her body and her eyes. that’s done using gradient tool present in most softwares.  
If Jenni wants to make a digital copy she doesn’t even have to ask a friend she could just…export her project into whatever format you want.
Background Pony #4502
@lincolnbrewsterfan  
My request is a female changeling OC

Her name is Snowflake Mist. She has beautiful snow-white skin, pale transparent wings, two large horns(similar to post-metamorphosis Thorax’s and Pharynx’s horns(icy-white color)), a blue mane, and sparkling light blue eyes.

Also, she had a similar appearance to the post-metamorphose changelings from birth
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide