[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i know this is for the far future but i can’t help it, what are tips for drawing a romance “book” cover
(note: i used “book” like this since is just single artwork pictures for a story (that is a new story and not a continuation of the comic itself but only the adventures of the ponies) i had planned for the future after the chapter I’m currently on so it’s not really a book but i just say book just so you can get my point)
i don’t want it to be weird or whatever like those romance novels you see in stores, i want something simple but elegant
it does not have to have open shirts, passionate embraces or whatever, i want to keep it subtle
like a cover that gives off a will they get together or not type of vibe, you know to interest the reader to see if they will make it or not
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
is there a tutorial anywhere that can tach me now to do good vector comics in a way that it won’t take forever, i want my comics to be show accurate
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
My “Kid Icarus: Uprising” OC, Luca.
I based his toga and wing color from one of Pit’s alternate palettes in Super Smash Bros. 4, he’s equipped with the Violet Palm on his right arm, and the heart-shaped necklace is a gift from a goddess he’s been dating, a certain…goddess of calamity. 😉
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i was wondering what size the line art should be but ya i should practice and study to see what is the best but the problem is that if i get it right for one art work the size number might be too big or small for another artwork depending on page size
Tarkan809
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Dragonlover, Spike Fan
@Mr100dragon100
Hmm… it’s hard to figure out but then again I believe that if you happen to have adobe illustrator, inkscape or ponyscape then you should follow these tutorials
But if you’d happen to have adobe flash or animate then… I could tell you in the PMs if you really need to know how I do it… I honestly don’t think I would share my hidden technique to make those vector arts that I’ve did…
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Mr100dragon100
Honestly, the exact size of lines really isn’t that big a deal. I’m over 2000 images in and I still basically just eyeball it like “yeah that looks good”. The closest I have to a rule is I tend to make lines thinner when I need to add more fine detail or like in an image that’s explicit :D
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
if i want to design a flag for a land what colours could best represent these qualities
redemption
nature
rebirth
i got white, silver and green but idk if they will look good together
and i got a tree to represent life but i need colors that look good
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Let me guess, there’s a non-MLP version of this thread that I was supposed to be posting all my non-MLP drawings in this whole time?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide