[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

bridge
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

studying now……
Although it may not be very appropriate for me to say here, I recently saw a mobile game called “final gear” on the Internet, but I saw many people roast. It is said that the production team created a character, an old lady, whose name is Paula (most of the characters in this game are young girls). That person called her in an extremely impolite way. There is also a retired female soldier named jasmine. Because she has been married six times but each husband has passed away strangely, that person also uses an offensive title to call her. Although it may be so in theory, it is more or less impolite.Other players who like this game will probably be silent when they see what this person said…
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
can anyone give me ideas of friendly creatures that i can add to my world-building
any creature from past gen and mythical creatures whose habitat can be in a
desert
swamp
grassland/savanna
sea
mountain
forest northern, rainforest or both
tundra
or any biome
and was not used in mlp fim
also, creatures that act more like regular animals and can still be friendly but also territorial
bridge
Artist -

studying now……
@Blissful690
Do you mean what I said above?In fact, I’m also wondering if it’s inappropriate to say these things here, or if I’m a person who talks a lot and wants to say anything I find. I’m sorry if I break some rules in this place.
bridge
Artist -

studying now……
(I mean the rules in this place, because there are thematic chat groups in some places, but we can talk about other things. Or I personally have problems. I’m sorry that I violated some rules or brushed off some important things by talking about something else in this place)
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
I don’t know why but I had quite a scary realisation yesterday when it comes to drawing my art normally or on the drink…
I don’t rly drink or am a fan of alcohol but for some strange scary reason my artwork seems to come out 10x nicer then what it normally would… Its just weird, now I am going to say I am not and won’t be(do not even promote the idea) of becoming reliant on drugs/alcy.
I haven’t publicly uploaded the artwork yet as it still needs finalised etc, but possibly by tomorrow it should be up if you really want to compare that to my last two works.. :>
Lil_VampireCJ
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
Definitely. Looking forward to seeing your Drawing Under the Influence work and comparing the two.
I just uploaded it today lmao.
Also update. Mostly fixing the base color, working the eyes and figuring out the lighting.
Update 2: added Background.
Looks rly good so far, keep it up! ^^
As for comparison…
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i have an idea for a comic based on something i read that i found here
here is what i read
Celestia: I can fit all of Equestria in my hooves
Discord: No you can’t that’s impossib-
Celestia: cups Discord’s face in her hooves
Discord: blushes I have a reputation
i really want to make a comic out of this because it’s so funny but idk if i should or not
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
So you resort to flat coloring when you’re sober?
I don’t drink recreationally so I can’t imagine myself being able to draw and shade something if I’m tipsy.
I guess my brain just feels more clear and more focused on stuff but, I have no clue; I do feel more motivation though.
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
is there a tutorial about how to make good vector comics so i would know what to do so if i try to do it myself it won’t take me forever
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i’m a little worried about something
i have an OC whose backstory starts ok but then bad stuff happens in her life that made her take an occupation she is not happy about (she still made some friends though) but soon finds a boyfriend, there have been a few opticals but they both end up living happily ever after together
i worry because i read that is not good to make an OC with a sad backstory because we don’t want a “woe is me” character but what about if a sad backstory IS part of the character when it comes to a story your working on, their appearance or if you say they suffer from something like anxiety
and just in the idea to keep a character interesting in general so idk if I’m doing something wrong because i need this kind of story for my oc so she can develop as a character and her getting a good life
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide