[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

It’s kinda weird how it seems my old art is more favoured compared to my newer stuff.
So outta curiosity I’m gonna ask for some thoughts
Do you like lined art or lineless better? My old stuff has messy black lines but b6 newer stuff is mostly lineless
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i want to add creatures to my AU that was not seen in the show and i want it to be physical creatures and not a spirit
like if i want to add the Nessie (the lock ness monster) i would put (her?) as a spirit of an extent animal
can i find a mythical animal that is or can be friendly (like if i want to find a musical owl), should i just go to some generator and find something unique or should i just try to find a mythical creature and make a new creature based on the said mythical creature
because I’m having a hard time coming up with ideas
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
alright, and i meant mythical on the owl part idk what happened with the typo but alright, I’m just going to find a creature that can be seen as a regular animal but with mystical abilities based on a mythical creature
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
i seen that episode, maybe i can make up creatures still based on mythical creatures but only the concept and not as a single race or take a normal animal, read about mythical stuff associated with the normal animal, and make a mythical creature out of it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide