[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Billblok
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag
Artist -

Fluff Artist
Got some stuff that I made over the course of the week. These were all made while I was trying to get used to Affinity Photo. It’s missing one or two features, but it has enough that I can do what I want with it!

Here’s the pony and them’s fightin’ herds ones, and the Link leads to an undertale piece of mine.

https://firefanatic.deviantart.com/art/Toriel-Pre-underground-731320143
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@I Was Never Here  
I like the way it looks. :D

@Ranch  
I don’t think there’s an “optimal” time, but I’ve noticed when you upload determines who sees it. Like, for a while I started uploading before work rather than after (so about a 10 hour difference) and for a while I got a ton of comments from people who clearly weren’t all that familiar with my stuff XD

@Firefanatic  
@Background Pony #5DBE  
You need to hug the snek :D
NLTLF
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

NLTLF
why is it that every time i report art of aryanne my account gets terminated?

antisemitism IS generally frowned upon, right?
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@NLTLF  
Safe and suggestive, (mainly because such things as beach scenes are far from offensive but still get suggestive tags, or the odd cheeky joke which may raise a few eyebrows but not really upset anyone)

As for Aryanne, the character herself isn’t that offensive. It’s just what she represents.  
(And no, I’m not sticking up for the character as I don’t hold with those views myself).  
You’d be better just hiding her tag and pretending she doesn’t exist if it bothers you.
NLTLF
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

NLTLF
@40kponyguy

“You’d be better just hiding her tag and pretending she doesn’t exist if it bothers you.”

i never got that line of thinking.

“people are getting murdered all over the place, but it isn’t affecting me so i should just ignore it.”

i’m not trying to disprove your line of thinking, i’m just showing you where my confusion is coming from.
Background Pony #E86C
I’m somebody who just recently picked up a pencil and started drawing, and so far I’m pretty conflicted. My mind is 50/50 with whether or not this whole art thing is worth it for me. On one half, I love the feeling I get from seeing a finished drawing I made. Yet on the other hand, I loath the long and tedious process of it all.

So, I guess what I’m getting at, is that I wonder if there are any artists here who have gone through the same struggle I’m going through right now? I love art, but I hate it at the same time.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@NLTLF

full

You have never, ever, reported anything, on ANY of your profiles, ever. Not even once.

Hopefully everyone can return to their regular conversation here, and if someone does want to debate what kinds of art are suitable for this site, please head over to the Site & Policy forum, because that’s more a discussion of site policy and the rules here than anything else.
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Badumsquish  
Fun trick.

This pic also shows just why I put suggestive art allowed here.  
This wouldn’t offend anyone but the most sensitive.

Nice work too.  
Personally prefer the light theme version but to each their own.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
So this is silly but i’m trying to draw a Luna themed bowl of ramen. But i don’t know what that looks like. unfortunately while looking up pictures of ramen I saw some final fantasy themed ramen with blue broth and it honestly looked gross. Turns out blue isn’t a very appetizing color.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide